Chapter 17 Repeat?

A/N
Enjoy 😊

Hanji POV
"It's just.. All of this feels familiar. Maybe it's just my imagination" F/n laughs, I look at her but nodded.

"What's your answer?" I ask

"I'll join"

I looked at her amaze.

'Her answer is different from the first time we ask her. But she did say it was familiar.... Hm I guess Shorty was right' I thought

"That's great" I smiled. "Shorty will see you later to talk about your mission"

"I'm starting already?" F/n asks

"Scout Regiment doesn't waste any time" I smile. "This is important mission. Bye bye!" I winked at her then walked out.

~ Knock knock ~

"State your name and business" a cold voice says.

"It's me"

"Enter"

I walk in, looking at Shorty who was doing his paperwork.

"What do you want shitty glasses" he hisses

"She said yes" I said smiling. Shorty jerks up his head and glares at me, then looks back at his paperwork.

"Oh? That's different from her first answer" he says like he doesn't care.

"Tch if that's all you need to tell me then get out. I got some paperwork to do" Levi says annoyingly. I open the door, before leaving I remember something to tell Shorty.

"Oh yea, you're method was right. She doesn't remember exactly but has a sense of familiarly of the memory" I walk out, not seeing the shock on Shortys face.

~Time skip~

Your POV
"Urgh I'm so bored" I covered my sheets over me, I hear the door click open. I'm still under my blanket.

"Oi, are you sleeping" Levi's voice comes out.

"Yes" I jokingly replied.

"Tch, wake up or I'll make you wake up" I hear him sound annoyed.

"Oh noo! I'm falling into a deep sleep, not listening to you" I teased him, making fake snoring sounds.

Levi grabs away the covers off of me, I sit up and squint at the bright light that came upon me, I see Levi's face annoyed.

"I was sleeping" I smirked at him.

"Alright" he says, then throws the blanket back at my face. I pull it off and see him walking to the door.

"S-Sorry!!" I stuttered trying to make him stay. Levi turns around and raises his eyebrow.

"What?" he asks

"I'm sorry" I muttered. Levi walks up to me, grabbing my chin to his face. My face flushes a shade of light pink.

"What? I couldn't hear you" Levi says mimicking me, I laugh

"I said I'm sorry" I chuckled looking into his grey eyes.

"Good brat" He lets go of my chin, returning back to his emotionless face, but I can tell he's happy. He leans on the wall with his eyes close, I see bags under his eyes. He looks very exhausted?

"W-Why are you here sir?" I manage to ask

"What else?" Levi says annoyed.

"About sleeping?" I tilt my head, looking at him. I see his eyebrows twitch.