Epilogue

"Will you Marry me?" Levi went on his knees and brought out a small box with a diamond ring.

"L-Levi... Yes! I do! I will!" I hugged him, crying happily into his shoulder. He gently wipes away my tears.

"I'm glad I'll be spending my life with you" he said then pulling you into a deep kiss.

~Time Skip To Your Wedding~

"Levi, I trust you with my life. And I promise you that I'll forever be yours" I said my vow

"F/n.. I love you with all my heart" Levi said. There were some snickers in the crowd

"Shorty does have a heart" Hanji says jokingly.

Levi becomes flush "F-Fuck it, I trust you with my life and I promise you'll always for me" he puts the ring on my finger.

"F/n, do you take Levi as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do" I said

"Levi, do you take F/n as your wife?"

"Fuck yea" he said, I giggled.

"You may now kiss the bride"

Levi scooped me into his arms and dipped me, then started kissing me.

~Time Skip To a couples months later~

"Levi?" I said nervously "We need to talk"

Levi notice the seriousness in your voice and sat down.

"I'm pregnant" I said, Levi hugs you and rubs your stomach.

"That's wonderful" he said

~Time skip to 4 years~

Your husband and your little son were fighting over you again. Your son was just like Levi, he was strong, handsome, and he loved you.

"I love mommy more than daddy" your son said to Levi.

"Tch brat" Levi said then kissing you in the cheek.

"Mommy! Pick me up" your son whined, you sighed and picked him up, then your son kiss you too on the cheek, Then you put him down.

"Oi Brat, she's mine" Levi said. You laugh at their cute fight and kiss Levi.

"I love you Levi" you said

"I'll always love you F/n" Levi said and pulling you into another of his addicting kisses.

A/n
Want another Levi sequel?? Please check out my new book called "I Will Be Your Wings" x) I hope you guys will like it 😊😊😊 please check it out!