33/Oaklee

He stays inside me until he takes himself out once we were in the tub

He stays inside me until he takes himself out once we were in the tub. I let the hot water and Leo's hand melt away the tightness in my muscles.

Let me tell you, it feels fucking amazing until it's over and you're sore for the next day.

"Are you okay, baby?" Leo asks, staring and rubbing the handprint that is starting to bruise as if he could rub it away.

"I'm okay." I whisper, turning my head and kissing under his jaw. He closes his eyes and sighs in containment.

"I'm sorry I was rough." He whispers, his head hanging low, like he's disappointed in himself. I turn, grabbing his face and pecking his lips before speaking.

"You have nothing to apologize for. I liked it, maybe a little bit too much." I try joking but he doesn't laugh. He just continues looking at the bruises.

"I liked it a lot. Just thinking about it gets me wet, do you feel it?" I say, grabbing his hand, making him cup me.

He nods his head, looking up at me with grey, puppy eyes before pressing his face in my chest. "You're gonna get me hard again." He mumbles, angrily against my skin.

"You act like that's a bad thing." I say, running my hands through his wet hair and down his spine, loving the shiver that runs through his body.

"It is. You need to rest." He says, pointed. I nod my head in mock seriousness before chuckling. We take turns washing each other while taking.

We get out, wrapping towels around ourselves. He straightens his spine before looking at me, while I give him a confused look.

"There's a mission tomorrow night and I want you to be the one in there. They know what you look like and you're one of the bests." He says like he doesn't want me to but has no choice.

I nod my head before he tells me everything I need to know for tomorrow. Well, more like tonight.

We get in our bed and I lay on top of him, as usual. I put my head on his chest listening to his heart beat before he telling me lift my hips.

I look at him questionably before doing it. I take a sharp breath, feeling him push his semi-hard dick inside me.

"What's this for?" I ask, shaking my head then laying my head back on his chest. I feel him shrug.

"I wanted to." He says.

I nod, knowing I have no problem with it. I lay, listening to him before I let sleep take over.