39/Oaklee

"And you're sure this is going to work

"And you're sure this is going to work." Ivan, the Don of the Russian mafia, says pointing a loaded gun at the door of an underground warehouse.

Because one on top of the ground would just be ludicrous.

"She made the plan, of course it's going to work." Royce says, standing beside me, doing the same as I stand in between the two men.

I made the plan. I did the meeting. I did the training. I did it all. He supplied weapons, that's all.

*the day of the meeting*
My office door gets knocked on before Nichole peeks her head through. "You're 7 o'clock here. Would you like it in your office or a conference room?" She asks.

  "Here."

  She nods before shutting the door only for a couple of minutes later to open again. This time with Ivan Vladimir.

  He skeptically walks to the chair in front of me, taking a seat. "Oaklee Blur, would you like to tell me why you have contacted me? Your 'boyfriends' rival, the guy who is actively trying to get you, ring a bell?" His Russian accent is thick and heavy.

  "Mr. Vladimir," I take a deep breathe, "I've noticed a few things." I say. He nods is head, looking at me like I'm stupid.

  "You want Robert gone. You have no personal reason for me, Robert wants me and you want him gone. Now, I'll get to that in a minute." I pause, seeing if he wants to add anything. He stays silent.

  "If you agree, you'd not only be helping with our Robert problem but with the Italian mafia problem." I pause again.

  "Wait, are you saying what I'm think you're saying?" He asks, leaning forward in anticipation.

  "I assure, it's not," I chuckle at the disappointment on his face, "help me with weapons and men, Robert is gone. I'll help you with a truce between the Italian mafia, maybe even becoming allies." I finish.

  I let him think it over for a few minutes before my door gets knocked on. Royce walks in and Ivan eyes him, warily, as he sits beside him.

  "I promise you, if anything happens to you, it isn't going to come from me." Royce says, chuckling slightly.

  Ivan looks at me and nods his head slowly. I look at Royce, seeing him smiling and sending me a thumbs up.

  "Alright, Royce is here to help plan this out. We will need his help. I was thin-"

*Present*
  That was nearly a month ago, I've been 'missing' for the last 3 weeks. Training and getting things together, I've been living in Ivan's mansion.

  Now, it's finally happening. He's going down and the whole 'war' with the Russians is ending. I can't wait for the relief.

  Ivan and Royce steps forward, moving to knock down the door in front of us. Once it's down, men after men, women after women, rush inside, guns held high.

  Royce and Ivan follow me to Roberts room. I've only seen it a few times but lucky for me, I'm good with directions.

  Ivan knocks the door down and watch as the girl Robert was fucking, scream and cover herself. Ivan and I move to the closet to get Robert as Royce deals with the girl.

  "Oh, Robert." I drag out. "Isn't it silly to be hiding in the closet?" I ask, jerking the door open. Finding Robert shaking in the corner.

  "Oaklee, don't do this. What would you parents think? Huh? What would they think if they knew their daughter killed their best friend?" He tries to reason.

  "You're the reason they're dead, because of you!" I scream in his face. I hold my hand out for Ivans gun. He places it in my hand and I don't waste another second before shooting him in between his eyes.

  I take a shaky breathe, automatically feeling the weight lift off my shoulders. I stagger back a few steps before Ivan grabs my shoulders.

  "You did good, kid." He says, patting my shoulders.

  I nod as we make our way out of the room. Royce was waiting outside of the door with a stack of dead bodies.

  We walk to the railing that shows off the battle happening in one living room and foyer. I place a grenade in a corner, waiting for it to blow.

  As soon as it does, it gets silent.

  "Your boss," I grimace at the word, "is dead. You can join him, along with your friends. Or you can take advantage of the my mercy and give in. Just drop the guns." I speak loud and clear.

  It's silent once again before all you hear is metal hitting the floor then bullets flying. Every last one of Roberts monkeys dead, with a bullet in their brain.

It's not their fault but they should've joined a different team.

  Ivan turns to me.

  "I want his body on display. I want to go back and hear how they found his body hanging from his neck on the front porch." I say before turning away and walk away with Royce in route.

I stay for a couple of days, getting the papers ready for the alliance

I stay for a couple of days, getting the papers ready for the alliance. I prepare, prepare for what? I'm not sure. I'm not sure if Leo is going to be happy to see me or if he's going to be mad that, I not only left him in the dark but also I included Ivan.

  I love him with everything I have in me. He has my heart, my soul, my eyes, my everything but this needed to happen and it needed to happen my way.

  Royce has already went back. I've spent my time, that I'm not working, on relaxing a little. I don't do much relaxing but I'm hoping it'll start
soon.