24/Leonadas😏

Smut

                                     Smut

"I'm not done with you yet, il mio amore." I say getting up.

I take off my boxers before laying back on top of her, letting my hands keep me lifted off her body. I bring my face towards her kissing her, as I situate myself in between her legs.

I rub my tip in between her folds, still kissing her. Her arms wrapped around my neck as her legs are wrapped around my hips. She softly moans into my mouth.

I move to suck her nipple, looking at her through my lashes as I slowly push into her. I clench my teeth around the soft skin that is her nipple, feeling her tight cunt suffocate my dick.

  I watch as her mouth drops open, her pretty lips create a perfect 'O' and her eyebrows furrow as she squeezes her eyes close. To wrapped up into what she's feeling, she doesn't even make a sound.

  I pull back before roughly thrusting back into her. She moans loudly as her grip on my hair tightens.

  I lean back, grabbing her ass and lifting her a little, my nails digging into her skin. Her tits bouncing with every thrust I make, letting me see my bite mark on her tit.

  Her head is leaned back but her eyes are opened, making eye contact with me. I start thrusting harder before grabbing her hand and pulling it to her lower stomach, pushing it down slightly.

  "You feel that? That's me. That's me fucking you so hard, so deep you can feel it in your stomach."

  She moans at my words. I feel her wet cunt start pulsating around me as I go in harder. I lean forward, putting my head on the crook of her neck as I grab her hands and interlock them by her head, willing myself not to cum yet.

  I let her cum, not slowing down. I continue to drive into her. She moans loudly as I reach a hand in between us, slowly rubbing her clit.

  "Leo, I- Fuck, I can't-" She whimpers.

  "I know, baby, I know." I whisper.

  I flip her as I sit against the headboard and she rides me. I grab her ass, making her grind against me with my dick still inside of her.

  She moans as her clit rubs against my skin and my dick hitting different spots. I make her bounce on my dick, her tits bouncing with her.

  "Leo..." She moans as I start meeting her bounces with my thrusts.

  I softly pushing her onto her back before I roughly slam into her. The only sounds you hear is her and mine groans, the headboard slamming against the wall, and skin slapping.

She lays her head on my shoulder, her mouth biting harshly on the area above my collar bone as I feel her tighten around my dick and I mumble a quick 'do it again' and she does. I spill over as she cums for the third time.