8/Leonadas

Seeing Oaklee smiling with a gun to her head, telling the guy to shoot made me go crazy

Seeing Oaklee smiling with a gun to her head, telling the guy to shoot made me go crazy. I don't know what happened but seeing that I lost all self control. I had to have her. I had to have her in arms. I had to have her with me. If that makes me clingy or possessive then so be it. I'm a fool for her, already.

I went to her building to see her and when I walked in her office she was laying on her couch staring at the wall across the room.

I waited a couple minutes for her to notice me but she stayed there not moving. If her chest was moving as she took a breath, I would've thought she was dead.

I walked over to her, rubbing her arm. I think she woke from this daydream thing because she started blinking really fast.

I crouched down in front of her. Pushing back hair out of her face, I gave a gentle smile, whispering 'hello'.

She looked at me with bloodshot eyes, smiling a little. Opening her arms for me and scooting over, I take my place wrapping my arms around her.

Despite being on an uncomfortable couch. Despite being in an office in her building. Her breaths became even indicating she was asleep. I just laid there listening, until soon enough my eyes fluttered shut.

  Groaning, I wake up with a lovely sore neck

Groaning, I wake up with a lovely sore neck. But that's what you get for sleeping on a small couch. I'd do it again if it meant sleeping next to Oaklee.

Speaking of Oaklee, I just realized she's not in the couch. Turning my head to look for her. I find her sitting at her desk already looking at me with a small smile.

"Hey. It's about time you woke up." She says softly.

"How long was I out for?" Positioning myself on the couch better so I can look at her without hurting my neck.

"Um, probably like 3 hours or something." She mumbles looking at her computer. Taking a sip of something.

  My eyes widen, I don't sleep good. It's not insomnia and I don't have nightmares. I sleep for like an hour and wake up for an hour and then back to sleep, it happens over and over again.