3/Oaklee

Arriving at the place  Nova sent me too

Arriving at the place  Nova sent me too. 'La mia casa', a club I've heard much about ever since it opened. Cruel, mean, mafia leader owns the place. I've met a few mafia leaders in my life, most aren't 'cruel, mean and scary'. They are soft, teddy bears for the right person.

  I step out of the car I rented for a couple of days. I'm feeling almost floaty from the joint, it takes, maybe a whole blunt to get me high.

I keep walking until I see her standing at the door.

As i walk to her I keep my head held high, as if the dirty comments and wolf whistles don't bother me. I see her smiling at me, wildly. I give her a small smile in return.

"Hey girl! Took you long enough!" Nova says, she's almost bouncing in excitement.

"Yeah, sorry." I shrug her off. I don't give her an explanation, it's not like it's needed.

"You're fine. Let's head in!"

She turns and I follow, we enter the door nodding at the bouncer. Walking in, immediately smelling sweat, weed, and alcohol. I take a deep breath watching people grinding on each other on the dance floor.

"Let's go to the bar!" I don't even get a chance to respond as my hand gets grabbed and I basically stumble after her.

Snatching my hand back. "Don't touch me." I say calmly. She looks at me strangely before turning back to the bartender ordering 10 shots.

"Alrighty girls, here's y'all's shots. Enjoy y'all's night." He says. His country accent coming out, heavily.

He's pretty cute, his brown hair is cut into a mullet but it's the cute ones where the hair is curly and not like a bowl was put on his head. He has blue eyes that shine through the flashing lights.

Taking the shots he gave us, I turn to face the dance floor. Observing the area I'm in, making sure he isn't here.

"I'm gonna go dance." Nova says drawing my attention to her. Nodding to show her that I heard her, she walks off.

Waving the bartender down " Tequila on the rocks with a lime". He nods, turning to make my drink.

He slides my drink over just as someone sits beside me. Looking down so my hair curtains my face, hoping whoever they are won't try and talk to me.

Guessing I didn't do a very good job on giving the memo.

He turns to me "What's a pretty lady like you doing at a club all by yourself?"

"I'm not alone." I say, keeping my head straight as I gulp down the rest of my drink easily before I move to find Nova, when a hand stops me.

"Did your parents not teach you that it's rude to ignore people?" He snarls, showing off his yellow teeth.