17/Oaklee

It's been 3 weeks since I've woken up

It's been 3 weeks since I've woken up. My ribs doesn't hurt as bad, it only hurts if I turn a certain way. Everything is healing good. I thank the Weed God that I don't have a limp. I've been up and moving around.

  After everything, Leo made me move in. That conversation didn't go too well.

*a week ago*
  "Oaklee, think reasonable here. You got taken, you got kept on heroine, and you got tortured. You know how you can prevent that? By living here. I know this! You know this! Ezra knows it! Nova knows it!" He says, firmly as he points to every person that was named.

  Nova and Ezra raised there heads from pretending that they weren't listening once they heard their names.

  "It doesn't matter, Leonadas! I don't want to live here. I have my own life. I leave when I want to leave. I sleep when I want to sleep. I eat when I want to eat. I've been here for weeks and the entire time I've been here, I've been monitored. When to take pills, when to eat, when to sleep, when I need to do my work. I want my life back!" I growl.

  I watch as his eyes flicker with something but it was gone as soon as it came and he straightens his back.

"You will stay here, whether I have to tie you to the bed or lock you in a room." He says sternly.

"You wouldn't dare." I scoff.

"But you see, I would if that means you're safe. Let me make sure you're safe. I want- no, I need you to be safe. I need you with me. Please, let me." His once hard voice turns soft.

  I sigh, rubbing my my head. "Fine."

  I sleep in the room beside his. We spend everyday together, I have no problem with it, I actually enjoy it. There has been nothing but kisses and cuddles. I don't know what we are but it doesn't really bother me that much.

  I've been off those horrid medications, now I'm back on my lovely 'medicine' that makes me really happy. I'm back on my routine, except Leo comes with me and instead of going to my apartment, I come to Leo's mansion, aka my new home.

Currently, I'm laying on my bed with Leo laying on my chest, his face squished into my boob as I play with his hair, watching a movie.

Everything was so peaceful. Until, Nova burst into my room, going straight to my closet. I watch as she rummages through my clothes, Leo didn't move at all besides putting my hand back in his hair.

"We are going out to night!" She sings.

As soon as those words left her mouth, Leo sat up, real fast. I thought he was about to tumble over. Why is he like this? He looks at me as I get up and walk towards her, nodding my head.