25/Oaklee😏

"He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes! What kind of fucking idiot am I?" I say, pacing around Royce's room with a blunt in my hand with music blaring

  "I mean, don't you like him? I'm confused." He says, blowing out his smoke.

  I stop in the middle of the room with a soft smile. "Yeah, I do. I like him a lot." I say before my smile drops and I shake my head. "I'm going to hurt him."

  "What do you mean?" He asks leaning back on his couch.

  "What if shit happens while I'm doing what I'm doing and he gets hurt?" I ask. Yes, Royce knows. That was the only way I could get to Luis.

  "Oaklee, he's a grown man, a grown mafia man. He can take care of himself." Royce says calmly.

  I look at him before nodding my head. He's right, he's always right. God, he's annoying. I groan.

  "What is it this time?" He asks groaning.

  "I left him in bed by himself." I say.

  "Why?" He grimace.

  "I got scared! I needed to talk to someone. Oh my god! What if he thinks I regret it?" I ask, I start pacing the room again. I take a puff of the joint.

  "This isn't enough, do you have tequila?" I ask moving to his kitchen. I hear him mumble something that sounded like 'dear god woman' but I'm sure he didn't say that cause he knows he'd get a beautiful black eye too match his soul.

  "Ha!" I yell once I found the tequila. Taking a couple swigs, I walk back to Royce. I plop down beside him, putting my feet on his lap.

  "Wait, so you like boss man, but you don't want to tell him what you're doing because you know he'll want to help, even though he could make this mission thing much faster." He mumbles the last part.

  I nod my head as I hollow my cheek, sucking the blunt. Feeling the smoke burn my throat as I inhale.

  "Why is everything so complicated?" I groan, throwing my head back.

  "You're literally the one making it complicated." He says, chuckling. I glare at him.

  "In my opinion, I think you should tell him about your whole mission impossible thing. He already has guys looking for him and so far you're ahead of him." He says.

  "Yeah, but the least people to know, the better. What if he makes me tell him how I found out or who told me? I'm no snitch." I say before taking a swing of the tequila.

  "You're not wrong." He says, nodding his head in understatement.

  "Whatever, do you know what the others are doing? Why aren't they here?" I ask.

  "They all got jobs. 'Working their way up to the top'." He chuckles.

  "I've offered y'all jobs. I don't understand why y'all don't take them, I can help." I say.