23/Oaklee😏

Smut/Violence

Smut/Violence

I stand after putting on my shoes. I see Leo standing in the doorway. His eyes roaming down my body. I do a little 360, just for the fun of it.

  "Il mio amore, I sure hope you don't think you can go tonight without me touching you

"Il mio amore, I sure hope you don't think you can go tonight without me touching you. Because it's going to happen. You're absolutely irresistible." He says softly.

He walks towards me, putting his hands on my bare back. Trailing it down til it's under my dress and holding my ass in a grip.

I stand on my tip-toes as I softly grab his jaw and bring down his lips to mine. This time the kiss is rougher and faster then all the other times. It was full of need.

Breaking apart, I grab my phone and put it into his pocket before grabbing his belt loop and pulling him out of my room.

We walk down the hallway, my finger still in his belt loop, except now he's beside me with his half his hand inside the dress, feeling my bare side.

As we walk past the living room I hear my names being called. I stop and Leo stops with me. Nova is running towards me with Ezra on her heels.

She runs behind Leo, poking her head in between us as Ezra stands in front of us with his arms crossed.

"What's happening?" Leo asks.

"I accidentally made a small comment about this girl who left his room this morning and now he's trying to kill me. Can you believe that? Me?!?" She says in disbelief.

  "What'd you say?" I ask. I kinda want to know.

  "I was just mentioning about how I saw a girl run from his room while he was standing in the doorway screaming for her to come back while screaming Jessica and she turned around and told him her name was Isabella." She snickers at the end.

  I turn my entire front of my body into Leo's trying not to laugh, gripping his shirt. It doesn't even sound a like. I feel Leo's hands on my back, rubbing.