20/Leonadas

Waking up, I feel weight on top of me

Waking up, I feel weight on top of me. Slowly, I open my eyes, seeing brown hair. I blink remembering last night. The fight and then that.

The way her ass squished when I squeezed it, her tits perfectly round, her soft moans filling my ears. Even thinking about it is turning me on.

Oaklee stirring brings me out of my thoughts. I feel her eyelashes flutter against my skin as she opens her eyes, blinking a few times. She lifts her head, her eyes connecting with mine. A soft smile, grows across her lips.

She moves to get up but I tighten my arms around her. She glares at me while I pucker my lips.

"Morning breathe." She mumbles.

"I don't care. Kiss me." I lean forward, crashing my lips to hers. I put one of my hands into her hair pulling it, I swallow her small moans.

I finally let her go and she stands up stretching. Giving me a full view of her body in a sexy red thong. I don't think she could get more sexier than this.

She walks off to the bathroom. Her ass bouncing with ever step she takes. I feel my boxers tighten. I stand walking to the bathroom. Opening the door is see Oaklee walking from the toilet to the sink, washing her hands.

I bend down, getting her a toothbrush out of my cabinet. I hand it to her before standing behind her, brushing my teeth. I watch as she puts toothpaste on her toothbrush and start brushing her teeth. She leans back into me, her naked back against my bare chest.

Her body on show, I slowly drag my eyes down her body. Looking at every curve, every scar, watching as her muscles move with her arm. She spits and rinse her mouth before speaking.

"I'm thinking of going back to my work today. What do you think?" She asks.

"You think you're ready?" I spit out my toothpaste. She nods her head.

"Words."

"Yes. Will yo-" she cuts herself off.

Fall into me, baby, and you'll never have to fall again.

I stare at her with an eyebrow raised. I wait for her to finish her sentence but she doesn't. She just shakes her head before walking out.

I quickly rinse out my mouth before following her out. She walks out of my closet, buttoning up on of my shirts on her and walks out of my room without another word.

I get dressed in a black turtleneck and grey slacks with a silver chain around my neck. And walk to the kitchen.

I see Ezra sitting at the island, eating his breakfast. I put a piece of bread into the toaster before turning to face Ezra.

"What's happening now?" I ask.

"There hasn't been anymore news on the Russians or the girl. As far as we know, the girl is dead." He says, taking a sip of his coffee.