11/Oaklee

*Trigger warning* Violence/Rape

I will put a (*) before the disturbing part. I do not condone rape! If you have been apart of rape/sexual abuse/ sexual harassment, I hear you, I see you, I need you to know things get better. Whether it feels like it or not.

 "Fucking hell

"Fucking hell." I groan sitting up, rubbing my head. I look around to see the familiar room. The cold cement walls and floor with cracks, one small bulletproof window, one metal bed with a thin mattress, and a thin blanket. If you can even call it that.

"Goddamnit." I say, punching the so called 'mattress'.

How could I let this happen again? Everything was finally good. I was happy. For once in my god-for-saken life, I was happy. But now I'm back in this box. You did it to protect him. I did. I'd do anything to keep him safe. Anything.

Disturbing my thoughts, the heavy metal door opens with a loud creak. In walks the person I hate the most. You hate yourself more. Robert Bellamy.

I'm not sure what is going to happen this time. There hasn't been anything going on with him. I try to keep intell on him so I can prepare myself. Or at least try too.

"Ah! You're awake! How amazing, I was scared I'd have to do it myself." He says, with an evil grin that would give you nightmares for years.

Robert Bellamy. Or as I call him 'the wicked witch of the west'. Using his monkeys for the dirty work.

"What do you need this time?" I ask. My voice is raspy. How long have I been out?

"So I've been thinking, I'm tired of having to find you and get you. It's exhausting, really. So now you're here and it's full time now, little bird." He says, happily.

"I don't work for you. You don't own me. All you were was my parents best friend and now there dead. I only did that when I needed money and you took it to far. I don't need money and I want to leave." I say in the strongest voice I can muster.

His laugh booms through the empty room. I'm pretty sure I saw another crack form on the wall. " Oh! But I do own you. You know this and it seems we might have to go through training again. Don't we?"

He waves his hands and his monkeys move forward to grab me. When they grab my arms, I jerk one of my arms out of their hold and elbow the guy on my left in the face. Turning my body, as the other monkey still holding my arm, I lift my leg on his shoulder. Wrapping my leg around the back of his neck and pull him to the ground, watching as he hits his head on the ground.

Robert starts clapping. I turn towards him. "Well, looky there! You do remember some stuff! You're still doing it." And just as he says his last words I feel a prick on my neck.

And then darkness.