40/Leonadas

Ezra rushes into my office

  Ezra rushes into my office. He's trying to speak but he's so out of breathe I don't understand. I'm alert as soon as that door opened, thinking it had something to do with Oaklee.

  I miss her so much. I've gotten her the ring for when she gets back, knowing our last conversation was about getting married.

I can't wait to marry her, seeing my ring on her finger. It makes me want to smile when I think about it. I've gotten strange looks about me randomly smiling so I've had to keep it more lowkey.

  "Dead...Body...Robert...Blood. Why is this house so goddamn big? You just had to get a mansion." He says breathless.

  It takes a second for it to settle before I hurry out of my office, seeing a group of people  huddling the front door and a group outside. "You have a job, do it before you end up dead." I yell above the talking.

  I watch as people rush away and what I see nearly takes the breathe out of me.

  Robert Bellamy is hanging from the light fixture on my front porch with a hole in his forehead and a piece of paper, held by a knife in his stomach.

  I walk forward to read the note and almost let out a cry of relief.

  "I'll be home soon, my love. Oaklee <3"

 Hands rub my back, waking me up

Hands rub my back, waking me up. I look around, squinting my eyes at the sudden sun light, blinding me.

The same hands that were rubbing my back was moving to my shoulders. I follow the arms connected to the hands.

Oaklee is smiling down at me. I turn, laying on my back, taking her bikini covered body. I scrunch my eyebrows before I look away from her.

I see the ocean and sand as we lay on beach chairs, noting that we are alone. Oaklee's hands rub on my chest now, gaining my attention.

"Hi, baby." My voice comes out raspy, just as it would when I wake up. I put my hand on her bare thigh, rubbing gently.

Her smile widens as she look at my hand then back at me. She moves, straddling my laying position as she leans down, pressing her full breasts against me.