forty one

chapter forty one:

It was almost as if his body was moving on its own
———

A week or so had gone by and the members of F4 were proud graduates of Köcher high school. They expected that the silly little teenage drama would stop after they graduated. Unfortunately they were mistaken. Ren was carrying Gorya's limp body to his car, vocally cursing the anti-F4 group that caused her injuries. His clothes — and hers for that matter — were slightly soaked from the shallow water in the old arena where Ren discovered the unconscious girl.

He carefully placed her in the seat of his car and pulled out his phone to answer a call from Kavin. Unbeknownst to him, a hooded figure was approaching him with a wooden bat. In one fell swoop, the figure hit Ren over the head causing him to collapse onto the floor.

"As we discussed," the hooded figure — who turned out to be Talay, a friend of Gorya's— said, "let's move on to the next plan.

Thyme was rushing out of the building. He was previously about to dance with Lita but received a threatening text that included a picture of a kidnapped Gorya. That was all it took for him to leave everything behind. He knew that Lita was going to be distraught but he couldn't help himself. It was almost as if his body was moving on it's own.

He hopped into his car and quickly began to speed off to the destination that was provided in the menacing text. Thyme yanked off his tie and continued to hit the accelerator. The roaring sounds of the car were interrupted by the sound of Kavin calling him.

"What's up Kavin?"

"Gorya's in trouble," Kavin said with a tired tone. MJ jogged by him to go aid the unconscious Ren. "I know Talay texted me. Where are you guys?"

"We're with Ren, he was attacked. Where are you?"

Thyme focused on the road and drowned out all of the other sounds, minus Kavin. After a couple seconds of silence he spoke, "I'm on my way to Talay."

"Are you an idiot?? you know it's a trap," Kavin protested. He was practically screaming at his cell phone due to his friends idiotic behaviour.

"I know but I can't just let Gorya be alone!"

The clinking of crystal champagne glasses were harmonious in the large room. Tonight was the night in which the members of Genovese family branch came together to celebrate life. More importantly, it was a place where they shared intel about everything occurring around the globe. Lia usually loved these events. Everyone there knew exactly what to wear: fancy vintage dresses that were to die for, the finest jewelry on the planet, well-fitting suits and beautiful ties, and the most beautiful heels. Lia felt like she was in heaven watching everyone walk by her. It also full filled the part of her that craved gossip and having an upper hand. But today the party made her think back to the one she hosted back in Thailand.

She missed Bangkok and all of the friends she made there.

Lia noticed how Vincent also seemed on edge the entirety of the time that they were in Sicily. The poor boy looked like he hadn't slept in days. His appearance looked much too disheveled to be remotely attractive.

Vincent was currently standing outside on the balcony. She spotted him and excused herself from a conversation she was having with some woman before making her way out the glass doors. "Hey there stranger," she called out. Vinny looked at her and gave a tired grin, "Hello there gorgeous." She took this as an opportunity to ask him a question.

"Hey Vin, don't you think it's about time we go back to Thailand?"

———a/n

tiny chapter :>

why do people keep commenting that i disappeared/welcoming me back 0-0 ??? It's was only a weekend guys....

ALSO if you happen to read "Back With You" I updated just now!! I've been nervous to post this chapter because I didn't know how people would take it ... :)

anyways, here's a cat: