zero

An introduction:

Liliana Nakamura was the queen bitch in high class society. She never quite understood the feeling of being inferior or lesser than anyone in her entire seventeen years of living. Lia had everything she could ever want: the prettiest shoes which were custom and handmade just for her, the shiniest diamond necklaces adorned with finest south sea pearls, and an extensive amount of luxurious dresses and everything else in between. Every aspect of her being, down from her physical appearance to the way she carried herself through life resulted in envious stares from any stranger on the street.

On top of everything Lia did not have the stereotypical rich family dynamic growing up. Her mother was a Spanish model and owned her own world-renowned designer fashion line whilst her father, who was Japanese, was the CEO and owner of one of the top technology-based companies in the world which he inherited from his father. Nevertheless, both of her parents adored her in every way, especially since she was the only child. She wasn't neglected by her parents or expected to run any of the businesses that they owned — though Lia seemed fond of the idea. Though, of course, Lia was taught -- and strongly encouraged to master -- how to hold her own in high society. Her parents did whatever they could to create a warm and loving environment for their daughter while still trying to teach her the importance of manners and basic human decency, something that a lot of rich kids seemed to lack nowadays.

Imagine her surprise when she was suddenly pulled out of her exclusive boarding school in Switzerland to attend a school in the middle of who-knows-where in Bangkok, Thailand. Liliana was furious. Especially since she had finally begun to adjust to the difficult language barrier and had to start all over again at Köcher High School. Not only that, but she was a bit saddened at the fact that she would have to leave Switzerland. 

Although her sudden change of schools was completely her doing. Liliana was truly a perfect girl in every way minus the fact that she had an undeniably faulty temper. It was as if a switch would flip in her mind, causing her to see red and completely ignore any consequences for her actions. When her parents received their seventh call complaining about Lia's schemes they ultimately decided to move her back to Thailand where her father's company headquarters were currently located. In her defense, she never actually harmed anyone -- physically, that is. There were definitely a couple of people that had their ego's bruised. 

And thus began the story of the semi-perfect Liliana Nakamura, the independent Gorya, and the four idiots that went by the name F4.