CHAPTER 50 PART 2

ANGEL

My head hurts. My body hurts. Everything in me hurts. They have taken me out of the cage, took off my clothes and then they hanged me upside down. I screamed, kicked and fought them with everything I have but he was just too strong for me. This vampire is powerful and he’s nothing like I have ever met before. I have met many of them but I have never fought one. This one though is something different and very scary. I’m just thankful that he hasn’t violated me yet. Chains are all wrapped all over my body. I cannot move or do anything. I’m just dangling there waiting for them to cut me and take my blood.
I thought they would have done that by now since I am incapable of protecting myself but he hasn’t. The only thing he does is getting in my head and invading my thoughts. It hurts so much and I scream every time he does that. He laughs cause he enjoys it. He wants to see me in pain. That sick bastard. I am hungry and thirsty. They wont give me anything to eat or drink. They don't care what happens to me.
The door creek’s open and he walks in followed by his vampire minions and that witch. She has something in her hands and it looks like a steel knife. Only it doesn’t look like a normal knife. Her lips curl into an evil smile and my blood runs cold. God, they are going to cut me. God please don’t let them scar me. I sniff.
“ Turn her around and make her stand on her feet.”
He tells his minions and they release the chain from someone and I fall down with a hard thud. They pick me up and fasten the chain again. He walks up to me and moves around me.
“ I thought you would have melted these chains too off your body. I’m surprised to find you still in chains.”
“ Let go of me so I can show you what I’m made of"
“ You take me on?” He laughs at me. “ I’ll squash you like a little bug little girl. You don’t know me.”
“ I know that you prey after women. You could have went straight for my mate but you chose me thinking I’m weak and defenseless. Take these chains off of me and I’ll show you who the hell I am.”
“ I was not going to let her hurt this pretty skin you have but I think I will before I make you bleed. Unchain her”
I should be scared in guess but I am not. If they want to hurt me then I’m not going down without a fight. I will hurt each and every one of them. As soon as the chains fall off my body I attack. I grab one vampire and wrap my hands around his throat. He tries to fight me and another one tries to get chains on me but I lick him hard and send him flying across the room. The one I am choking punched me on my ribs and I wince but not let go. My fingers sink into his skin then Ingram his throat and rip it out and he falls down on the floor. Black blood squirts everywhere. Ugh.
The fool laughs like he’s enjoying the show and the witch is watching but I can see she itching to be part of the action too. I look around and they have surrounded me. They eyes are lasting on my body and they make my skin crawl. I try to teleport but I fail again. Damn it’s like I’m hitting a brick wall. They laugh at me. I get angry. I’m sick of it. I’m freezing this whole place and everyone in it. My fangs elongate, my eyes change color and I transform. They move back away from me looking scared. I’m a vampire and a Goddess too. It’s time I showed them why they call me the Goddess of Ice.
“ Attack her!”  Their leader says. His voice shakes and I think he knows what I’m about to do.
“ FREEZE!” I say screaming at the top of my lungs and then I clap my hands once and very hard. They all freeze including their leader. Good. I have to leave now before he manages to unfreeze himself. Ice begins to form around the room. I take that chance and run to the door. The whole place is going to be covered in ice. They wont be able to get out of it. I don't  know which way to go so I follow my instincts and take a left diem the corridor and run like my life depends on it. Well it does. The ice is moving so fast it’s and I know in a matter of minutes it’s going to be completely covered in hard ice. I am naked, my body hurts and I’m running on top of the ice.
I run down until I see a door and pull it open. I get inside and I’m back to the room I woke up in. Damn. If they can see me but can’t move or do anything. Soon they will all be dead. Their eyes follow me as I look for a door that leads outside or somewhere. I keep looking but I can find it. I’m running out of time.
“ Hidden secrets of this place reveal yourselves. Hidden doors and passages show me the way out.” I chant a spell and something moves behind me.
I turn around and see a door appearing. I don’t waste time and run to it. I push it open and step out of it. There is a flight of stairs that lead up high. The stairs are so long, it would take me forever to get on top so I use my vampire speed and run through the flight of steps. When I get on top there’s a door. I push it open but it’s so heavy even when I use all strength. I am hungry and tired. I don’t have energy on me anymore. I take a deep breath and out my hands on the door. I press on it hard and the ice begins to melt. Drops of it fall on my head, my face and chest. I don't care if I get wet. I want to get out of here. I push it off hard and the door bursts open. I take the few steps left but what I see stops me on my tracks.
This place was underground and in the middle of nowhere. The only thing  I see is snow and forest trees. So long I can't see the sky. The ground begins to shake where I’m at and I know that evil creature has managed to free himself. I put my hands on the ground and quickly chant.
“ With air, water and fire. I seal this door and trap everyone inside. May they get buried inside here and die. With this ice…..” The snow begins to move to where injury came out.