CHAPTER 4

I close the door behind me and go downstairs. I see Belinda talking to pakzo, they are not talking but actually whispering. I still have to deal with what pakzo did to Amahle because I had asked him to make sure she has food and not let anything bad happen to her. He may think he’s forgiven but he has no idea what I’m going to do you him.

I hate people who don’t listen to me and follow my rules. Pakzo knows very well what kind of person I am but he just likes to push my buttons and it is time I remind him who the fuck I am. “ What are the both of you whispering about? ” they stop talking and pakzo looks at me. Belinda looks down.

“ boss I was asking Belinda how the girl is doing?. ” he says fidgeting.

“ her name is Amahle not the girl. Who gave you the permission to talk to my stuff phakiso and why the fuck would you want to know how Amahle is doing? ”

“ uh because she’s… .. ”

“ shut the fuck up!. She’s none of your business!. Go and wait for me in the car. ” he hurries out of the house. Belinda stands there shaking.

“ do I need to remind you of my rules?. ” she keeps quiet. “ answer me?! ”

“ no Sir please!. I tried to leave but he wouldn’t let me go. ”

“ do I look like a fool to you?. ” she quickly gets on her knees and kneels down bowing her head, hands on her lap.

“ sir I’m sorry I disrespected your rules. Sir can punish me the way he wants.” I stand close to her and I can see her body literally shaking.

“ are you forgetting your place in my house?, you are comfortable now and you know how to talk to my men?. ”

“ no sir. I know my place and my job sir. ”

“ do you want me to take you back where I rescued you? ” she sniffs. I fucken hate tears.

“ sir please. I cannot go back there. I will take any punishment but please sir don’t send me back. ”

“ talk to any of my men without my permission I will take you to a much worse place than the one we found you in. Do I make myself clear?!”

“ yes sir. ” she says.

“ get up. ” she gets up. “ you will give Amahle the books in my study about being a submissive. Tell her to use the internet and search everything about BDSM Dom and Submissive relationship. Answer all the questions she has even if they are not related to BDSM. You will tell me everything she asked ”

“ yes sir. I will do that. ”

“ make sure she has everything she needs. She will only leave her room when she’s going to my study only. She will not wonder around this house. ” for now until I can trust her.

“ I will let her know sir. ” I leave her standing there and get inside the car pakzo drives off. “ uhm cousin? ”

“ shut the fuck up and drive. I’ll deal with you later.” He drives off and my phone rings. I look at the screen and my mood changes.

“ you have five minutes talk. ”

“ you didn’t send me money!. ”

“ Who’s money? ”

“ My allowance kabelo!. Why haven’t you sent it? ”

“ when are you coming back? ”

“ I’m still busy okay! And things are actually hectic here!. ”

“ What is wrong with your voice? ” I ask her

“ uhm… nothing. ” I can ask her who’s the man that answered her phone but she will just lie to me.