CHAPTER 3

Her phone keeps ringing on my dressing table. Kane left it here in my bedroom with some of her things and out them in my closet. He did this cause he thought he was trying to piss me off for making him clean her house but I like that her clothes are with mine. However we need to change her wardrobe and have her wear clothes that suit her.
I pick up her phone and it’s written best friend. Have people noticed she’s missing?. If that is her best friend why is she calling now and why hasn’t her brother reached out to her?. That mother fucker left his sister alone knowing very well what he did?. Doesn’t he care about her safety or he thought no one will think it’s him who stole his diamonds?. I leave the bedroom and see Belinda coming out of Amahle’s bedroom. She has a beautiful name and it suits her. She is beautiful.
“ Is she done? ”
“ yes sir but she didn’t want us to dress her ”
“ Did she give you trouble? ”
“ She was asking allot of questions. About who we are and you sir. ” I’ll deal with her.
“ That’s okay ” I walk to her bedroom and open the door. She is sitting on the bed watching TV. She shifts uncomfortably when  she sees me. I take the pills next to the dresser and give them to her. She takes them and drink them with water. She looks much better now that she has eaten and wearing pyjamas although I want her naked in those sheets. Fuck I shake my head.
“ Amahle Gumbi. Where is your brother? ” She yawns.
“ sir I told you I left him watching TV and went to sleep. He didn’t say anything about the diamonds. He gave me a teddy bear, maybe the diamonds are inside the teddy bear. ” She just called me sir. Is that Belinda’s doing?.
“ we cut that teddy bear into pieces. There was nothing.” Hurt crosses her face. I know now she loves teddy bears. I’ll replace it.
“ I swear then I don’t know where he hid them. ” I believe her. I swear I’m going to fuck his brother up when I see him for doing this to her. He could have taken her and kept her safe but no. Mother fucker just left her alone  and he calls himself her big brother?.
“ Your best friend has been calling today. I fail to understand why is she calling you after a week you disappeared though. If she is your best friend why didn’t she call you the next morning?. ” she looks away from me.
“ Maybe she thought my brother is home.”
“ That’s no excuse Amahle. You will call her and not say anything about the diamonds or your brother. You will tell her that you met someone and you are visiting him but you don’t know when are coming back and she will see you and she must stop looking for you. You understand? ”
“ I do. ” she says
“ I know where she lives and with whom. If you say anything or give her even a hint about what is going the neighbours will wake up and find all of them dead. Here’s my phone talk to her. ” I program the numbers then call her on loud speaker.
“ private number hello? ”
“ Phelisa  it’s me Ama ” she gets teary.
“ ama where are you? I’ve looking everywhere for you. I was worried about you! Are you okay? Are you with your brother? ”
“ calm down I’m okay…well I met someone” she’s very convincing.
“ are you okay cause you sound like you’ve been crying?, wait what did you just say? ”
“ I’m not crying Phelisa. I have a hangover I got drunk yesterday so my voice is a little scratchy. Look I was saying that I met someone, he’s been coming to work to buy food you know so he would ask me out and I’ll always say no but last week I decided to give him a chance and we’ve been together since.” Now that is convincing. She looks at me and I’m standing there watching her with his arms folded.
“ but how cause even at your work they are worried about you?, you stopped coming and what’s wrong with your phone huh? No text no calls amahle? ” Ok her friends sounds like she’s really worried.
“ I don’t know where I left my phone that’s why I couldn’t call and we’ve been busy you know…” she says the last softly. “…..so I’ve been staying at his place and as for work I’m done working there ”
“ wow I never saw this coming but Ama why didn’t you tell me you met someone? ” I don’t like her tone.
“ I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. It is still knew and I didn’t want to jinx it you know?. ” I smile.
“ ok I get it. So when are you coming home and introducing this guy to me cause he has to get my blessings and I must see if his is a good fit for you?.”  Who the hell does she think she is?.
“ you’ll  meet him soon okay? I’ll let you know when.” Ama looks at me.
“ what’s his name ?” she asks. I walk to her and sit on the bed.
“ it’s Kgabu Phelisa how are you ?” he says
“ uh I’m good. I’m on loud speaker? ”
“ yes I wanted to hear the friend Amahle can’t stop talking about. ”
“ okay. Nice to meet you kgabu take care of my best friend treat her right. She’s the sister never I had ok.” She means it.
“ don’t worry I’ll take really good care of her ” I look straight in her eyes as I say that.
“ I hope you mean it. I miss you Ama, why don’t you guys come over for late lunch we can meet somewhere ” her friend suggests.
“ I’m afraid it’s not possible cause we’re  in Pretoria ” she looks at me shocked. Where did she think she was?.
“ wow Amahle you don’t waste time? ” what does that mean?
“ Phelisa it’s not like that ” her tears fall. I don’t like her friend.
“ what do you mean by that Portia? ” I ask her.
“ it’s just that she must love you if she has already quit her job for you and moved in with you. Are you rich Kgabu? ” why do I sense jealousy from her friend.
“ are you saying I’m a gold digger Portia?. I thought you knew me better than that? How can you say that to me? ” she sniffs.
“ Phelisa, is amahle a gold digger so I can know right now? ”
“ well she grew up poor and I know she has been looking for an opportunity that might change her life. She’s not a gold digger though but I think she will use any opportunity she has to change the current situation of her life. ” I am stunned . This girl calls Amahle her best friend then she says something like this? Wow!. She throws the phone on the bed and face the other way. I take the phone on the bed and watch her shoulders shake. I lift my hand to sooth her back but I stop cause she might scream.
“ thank you for your honesty but I don’t think amahle will be calling you again cause you don’t sound like you are a good friend. Goodbye. ” I hangs up.
“ company you keep. ” I shake my head. She looks at me.
“ I’m not a gold digger ” she says. I know she isn’t. 
“ I don’t know you. She’s the one who knows you, your best friend as you said. ” she looks down.
“ where in Pretoria am I? ”
“ don’t worry yourself with that. ”
“ what are you planning to do with me? ”
“ you really don’t want to know?.” Oh I so badly want to tell her but she had a long day and night.
“ are you going to sell me? ” her voice breaks as she’s asking me that.
“ if your brother doesn’t give me my diamonds then I am going to sell you. ” I watch how she reacts to that. I will not sell her. Ever.
“ is there another way I could make you not sell me if my brother doesn’t give you back  your diamonds? ” I take my hand and sooth her back. She freezes.
“ you don’t know what you are saying. Be very sure and think about what you’re asking very carefully and clearly. ” I have to be sure she means what she’s saying even though I know she’s saying it out of desperation.
“ please sir I don’t want to be sold. I will do anything but please don’t sell me. ” She says it again.
“ saying that to a man like me is very dangerous amahle. You will do anything? ” I pull her face and make her look at me in my eyes.
“ anything sir ” she whispers and those words go straight to my dick and I instantly get hard.
“ sleep Amahle cause that medication is making you say things you don’t actually mean. When you say something like this your mind needs to be cleared and not drunk of medication. ” if she really means it. She will say it again tomorrow but I know she means it.
“ what were you going to do if you found my brother and me? ”
“ I was going to beat him to a pulp with you watching. ”
“ were you still going to take me even if you found the diamonds? ”
“ I was going to take you. ” I wasn’t going to live her behind.
“ why?, you would have gotten what you wanted? ” but not you. I have to have you.
“ I would have done it to teach your brother a lesson. ”
“ are you going to rape me when I’m asleep? ” my beautiful sweet innocent Ama.
“ I don’t rape amahle. Ever. ”
“ but you asked them to take my clothes off why? ”  I wanted to see what thing she was wearing was hiding. I knew she had a beautiful body.
“ enough with the questions!. Sleep amahle. ” I say harshly. She sighs and closes her eyes. I stands there for a while watching her breathing get even as she sleeps. I look at her one last time then leave. I firmly close the door behind me. I hope she will get enough rest and not worry about anyone coming to rape her.
I can’t sleep. I keep turning and tossing because of Amahle. Her words keep playing in mind. “ I’ll do anything Sir… “ fuck. I get up and walk to her bedroom. I know she’s sleeping so I’ll watch her sleeping. I get in and she’s not in bed. My heart almost stops but then I see blood on the sheets then hear water in the bathroom. She did say she’s a heavy bleeder.  She walks in and get startled seeing me.
“ uhm I’m sorry I stained them I… . ”
“ it’s okay Ama. ” I walk around the bed and remove the duvet completely off the bed. “ it’s like someone was stabbed here ” we need to get something for her periods.
“ did I stain the bed too? ” She sounds worried.
“ no you didn’t.  ” I press a button next to the side lamp then I look at her. She covers herself.
“ stop doing that, covering yourself. ”  I look looking at your bruised body. Belinda and Jane knock on the door “ get in ” they walk in.
“ change the bed sheets and put on clean ones then get her something else to wear. ”
“ but I can do that myself. She doesn’t need to do that? ”
“ who said you can talk?, are you working here? ” she frowns. “ I asked you a question?!. ”
“ no. ” she says with so much attitude.. That fire in her eyes returns. Hmm.
“ don’t speak unless I tell you to speak, do you understand me?. ”
“ yes. ” she folds her hands and her boobs rise higher.
“ yes what? ” huh?, I look at the girl and she’s looking down.
“ ye….. Yes sir. ”
“ Stop talking to them. They are here to work and not answer your stupid questions. If I hear that you asked them questions or talked to them or gave them any trouble, you will be in trouble. Do you understand?. ” I mean it.
“ Yes sir. ” I look at her then look at them. They know what I mean. I leave them closing the door. I stand behind it and listen and sure enough she’s asking them questions.