CHAPTER 39

#NotEdited

I am going to be very mad if Calvin knew that amahle was here and he hid it from me. I can bet my last dollar that she contacted him and told him she’s in the city. Why didn’t Calvin let me know though. I would have known that she is up something. I warned this girl. I warned her but she didn’t listen. She stole my diamonds and I forgave her but then I realize I shouldn’t have done that. I should have killed her. Amahle clearly didn’t take my warning seriously cause she opened her stinking mouth and talking about my brother. She will learn a painful lesson. You don’t cross me twice and get away with it.

Zayon takes me to my new house where my woman is waiting for me. I am so fucken mad and I know she’s going to sense that I’m not fine. I should be happy right now cause it’s gong to be a first time spending a night at our new home but I’m not happy cause that bitch wants to fuck with me. I’m scared that I might hurt angel cause I want blood. I should have taken my frustrations out somewhere before coming home. God please don’t let me hurt the woman I love because of someone else. I take out the stress ball that she gave me when we first met. It’s stays in my pocket with me and I squeeze it.

The gate opens and Zayon drives through and stops outside the garage I step out and walk to the front door of the house and press the bell. Her sweet voice fills the house as she shouts that she’s coming. I can feel her hurrying down the stairs. I hope she won’t fall. She opens the door and she’s surprised to see me.

“ Khawula? ” her face frowns and she walks closer to me. Her scent hits me and fills my nostrils and straight down to my lungs. I breath in and out deeply. She cubs my face then takes my hand and pulls me in the house. She cooked and it smells amazing. “ What happened? ” she cubs both my cheeks with her hands. “ It’s going to be okay. Whatever it is well figure it out okay? ” I pull her to my chest and hold her tight.

We stand like that for a while then she looks at me. I can see worry all over her face. She takes off my jacket, takes my hand and leads me to the kitchen where she was plating for us. She takes me to sink and washes my hands and dries them. I sit down and watch her plate for us in one plate. She comes and sits next me and feeds me. I feel like I’m child cause I’m not talking but just watching her feeding me. I chew slowly and she’s patient with me. The food is nice but it’s just not going in.

She’s see it too cause she sighs, puts the plate down and wipes her hands. She offers me a glass of water to drink and I take it drink it all down. I know I should say something to her but for now I won’t tell her cause I don’t want her to worry. I know I probably ruined the plans she had for us tonight’s in our new home. I don’t want her to always remember this moment in our first home.

“ Let’s go to bed ”

“ Ok. I’ll follow you just let me clean up here ”

“ No leave it. Come ”

I pick her up and she wraps her hands and legs around my waist. She’s perfect and my dick agrees cause I’m fucken hard. I shouldn’t be holding her like this. It’s dangerous for her when I’m like this. I use my speed and move faster on the stairs and straight to our bedroom. I open the door and out once empty master bedroom is now fully furnished and it looks fucken amazing. She really worked hard.

“ Thank you angel. I love our bedroom ”

“ I’m happy you love it. I wasn’t sure if you’ll love it. ”

“ I love it angel ” I tell her looking around.

I gently lay her down on the bed with me between her thighs. She looks at me with those eyes that draw me in. She cubs my face and I kiss her palms.