CHAPTER 23

When I come out after I'm done she is sleeping. I look at her again and I know for sure I love this girl. I close the room behind me and leave. I know no one will disturb her. My family is waiting in the car and we leave to go look for the cows. They decided to buy two cows cause they know many people will be coming and everyone mujst leave after they have had some food.
My uncle Phakiso's dad chose the cows he wanted for his son and they will be delivered Friday morning. I wonder if my grandfather is ever going to let his son know that phakiso was not nhis son biologically but I guess that does not count cause he loves him regardless and if the truth should ever come out it  must come from his wife and not us.
I'm still very upset about Amahle's behaviour and we are going to address it. She cannot do this and expect there wont be consequences for her behaviour so she can know to never do it again. Her first time visiting my family and she behaved that way? No. I had to lie to my family to protect her cause I didn't want them to think she's a certain type of a young woman. I know they know I lied to protect her but what can I do. I love her and I have to protect her always.
We just got back, I go to my room and amahle is not there. She must have woken up and went to the house. I walk in the house and look all over for her but she's not. I could invade anyone's thoughts right now and find out where she is but that would be very selfish of me. I sit on the kitchen chair and Kane joins me. The girl that came to my room walks in the kitchen.
" Good afternoon " she greets and Kane greets her back. I ignore her. " Amahle is not here. They went to the mall to buy some of the things."
" Thanks " Kane acknowledges. She leaves.
" It seems like someone likes you "
" and Lulama sent her "
" what? "
" She wants her niece to score herself a rich man "
" Damn that woman "
" She will be sorry if she continues to do stupid shit like this "
" Our Aunt and mother have always been trouble makers "
" Oue mother will come. I have so many questions for her "
" Just wait until after the funeral. Koko will be upset if there are any fights "
" Don't worry little brother. When our mother and I talk. It won't be here " He keeps quiet and looks at me.
My phone rings and it's Cigar. About damn time.
" I'm listening " I walk out of the kitchen and walk to my car.
" We found Belinda but she ran away boss. I left her with some fools to go get food in the garage and when I came back they were all knocked out " I pinch the bridge of my nose and close my eyes.
" You mother fucker! How stupid can you be?! "
" Boss I'm sorry I..."
" You fucken messed up! You shouldn't have left her alone with them! "
" Boss we are looking for..."
" If I find her first Cigar you're dead. You and all those fools are dead! "
" Boss I'm sorry we will find her "
" Where was Sakhile? "
" She was alone in the house we found her " Mother fucker left her like I knew he would. I have to go to Durban and take his family. That will force him to come out.
" I'm giving 24 hours to find Belinda or you're dead Cigar! " I hang up.
How can Cigar and his goons be that stupid. Belinda managed to knock out three or more guys alone?. I never knew that girl cause it seems as if she's more resourceful than I thought and that is very dangerous. A desperate woman is a dangerous one and right now she will do anything to be safe and possibly out of the country. She thinks she's smart but she's not smarter than me and she will fucken pay!. I find myself punching the windscreen and it shatters into pieces. Damn! I thought I punch it lightly and wouldn't break. Obviously I'm more pissed than how I though.
" Hey what happened? " Bishop walks up to me looking worried
" Cigar found Belinda then they lost her. That mother fucker! "
" Damn how did that happen? "
" She knocked them out "
" We have to find her or else she's going to come after one of our family members. She's getting desperate "
" I'm going to Richard's Bay to take her aunt and cousin. I know she knows I don't play with family but now she's leaving me no choice. After taking them I'm going after Sakhile's wife and kids since he's omn his way to his other family in Cape Town. "
" Leave the kids and take the wife "
" No. He might not care what happens to his wife cause he already has another one but his kids. That will fuck with him "
" When are we leaving? "
" Now."
" I'll tell Jacob and his men to get ready " I nod " Where's Amahle? "
" They said they were sent to the mall. I don't know  cause she' s getting me frustrated. She knows very well she's suppose to call me and tell me where she she's going and with whom " I shake my head.
" Didn't you talk and discipline her? "
" I disciplined her and I was still going to talk to her but she fell asleep. I thought that maybe that would work but it didn't. Amahle responds to pain and it's pain that's going to bteach her a lesson "
" I know I said be soft but forget that shit. Show her who you are. Amahle lacks discipline and she needs to get inline "
" Hell yes."
" Clean this mess up before Papasees it and asks a hundred questions "
" Too late. Here he comes "
" Let me know when he's done with you so we can leave "
" Kane is staying behind. He needs to keep an eye on amahle and Calvin " He nods and leaves.
My grandfather walks up to me walking slowly and his face is hard. Why is he upset now? I don't need to be lectured right now cause that will just set me off tyhe roof.
" Kabelo? "
" Papa? "
" Is this a good example you're setting? "
" I don't know what you're talking abaout " I look down.
" So breaking a windscreen with your fists with everyone watching is acceptable? "
" I didn't realise I punched it that hard. I'm sorry "
" You see me to have forgotten who we are. We don't do this shit in front of everyone so they can talk about us. What do we do when we want to let our anger out? "
" Go to the gym....the club and let it all go out " he nods. Well I would go to the club and fuck the shit out of someone until my anger disappears. But right now I want to fuck Amahle rough. I can't though cause we are in mourning.
" Papa can I ask you something? "
" I think I know what it is but ask away? "
" I know we are mourning but are we allowed to have sex? "
" You know very well you're not allowed but since we're all supposed to be cleansed after the funeral then you can. When you first slept with Amahle, did you clean yourself kabelo? "
" I didn't papa "
" Kabelo! That's not how we do things. You have to cleanse yourself after every woman you have slep with."
" I know and I kinda forgot "
" I don't know what is happening with all of you. It's like I don't know you at all ” I sigh.
I wish I can gtell him what’s going on but I can’t. Not when I still don’t have answers. When I’m still processing it.
“ I will do better ”
“ When you’re back in  Pretoria you will go to that healer your fvather came with to your house and get something for amahle too so she can be cleansed. Do you understand?”
“ I do Papa”
“ Clean this mess up”
“ Uhm Papa?” He raises her eyebrow “ We are going to Richards’s bay then Durban. I’m goingb to take Belinda’s family so she can c ome out of hiding then go to Durban and take Sakhile’s wife and kids”
“ You mean kidnap them?” I nod. “ Take all of tghem but make sure the kids are safe. They don’t see or hear any of the shit you will be up to but don’t hurt his wife. We want Sakhile and his girlfriend”
“ They won’t be harmed I promise.”
Amahle, Calvin and two of my cousins get out of the car and they are laughing to something. She sees me and her whole body and face changes and she gets scared. I don’t like that at all.
“ Go talk to her. I’ll get someone to clean it and call the guys from Pg glass to look at it”
“ Thanks Papa”
I follow them and they are in the kitchen taking stuff out.
“ Abuti we would like to apologize for what happened yesterday. Us taking amahle and staying the night and...” My cousin Itumeleng apologizes.
“ It’s fine.” The whole kitchen gets quiet. I take Amahle’s hand and we walk to opur room outside. When we walk in I close the door and lock it and look at her.
" I'm sorry for yesterday. I know I messed up and i know better Kabelo. I know I disrespected you and your whole family with my actions but I swear it wasn't my intension. I tried saying no to your cousins but they were just persuasive....." I cock my eyebrow at her.
" Who said you can talk? " she keeps quiet. " Persuasive you say?....Talk. "
" I mean...."
" Let's see who's more persuasive between me and them. Take off your clothes. I need to shower before I leave "
" Kabelo..."
" Did I stutter? " she shakes her head no and takes off her clothes and I watch her as I take off mine. Her eyes go to my dick and they get huge and she gulps.
" Why is it every time you're angry your dick gets hard? It's always hard "
" Oh so you've noticed?. Is that why you do things that you know very well are going to get me angry? " She opens her mouth to talk but nothing comes out. " When I'm angry I get hard. very hard. It takes allot to get me upset cause I know once I get to that moment nothing will calm me down other than fucking someone hard until my anger dispenses. But with you Amahle it's different. You just have to open that smart mouth of yours and be stubborn and I'll be as hard as a horse like right now. I slept with a hard on, woke up with it and walked with it the whole day and now I need to calm down."
" but there's a funeral and we can't have sex "
" Oh yes we can."
" Are you going to be rough? "
" I don't want the whole yard hearing you screaming. I'm going to book us a hotel room when I come back ngizokubhebha unye so you can remember who calls the shots here. It's only me and no one else "
I lead her to the bathroom and her body is trembling and I know it's not because she's scared but because she's anticipating for what it's about to happen. I almost chuckle. I close the bathroom door, lock it and then open the shower faucet making sure water is the only thing someone will hear when they knock just incase.
" Hold your hands to the vanity " She does and our eyes lock in the mirror.
She's breathing hard and her hands are gripping the vanity tight. Her eyes have gone small and she keeps biting her lips. I roughly separate her legs apart and grab her ass cheeks and move my dick between her ass cheeks and pussy. She moans.
" You're wet. Uthanda ugwayi." She gasps and her face gets red.     
My dick wants to be in right now and I don't have time. My brothers are waiting for me. My dick moves between her slit and she moans again. There won't be foreplay so I separe her cheecks some more, grab my dick and point it to her entrance. I dig my fingers deep into her waist and watch her through the mirror as I roughly thrust into her. She closes her eyes and bites her lip.
My dick is welcomed by warmth and tight muscles as I keep fucking her hard. Every thrust is hard, fast and rough. It knocks the air out of her lungs. He boobs are bouncing, Her pussy is milking my dick getting more wet as I continue to fuck her.
" Open your eyes and look at me! " She gasps in shock. Yes they have turned black.
I thought she would be scared and tell me to stop but instead she looks at me with awe and wonder. Her thoughts are loud and she's wondering if this is what the healer was talking about. She's asking herself if they are always going to turn to black when I'm angry and fucking her cause she likes it. Damn. My shadow and I groan and expand in her when we learn she likes our eyes. My hands find their way to her hair and  throw the damn wig away and sink my fingers on her own hair.
Her moans and groans fill the bathroom. Her pussy muscles keep spasiming around me. Her body begins to shake and I know she wants to come. Too bad that's not happening. That's her punishment. I give her three more thrusts then quickly pull out before she comes and she shrieks.
" I was almost there Kabelo please...." She turns and begs me with her look.
" Get on your knees and open that mouth wide " she wants to argue but my face gets hard and she gkneels down. " Open wide love. I want to fuck this mouth "
She lick her lips and I chuckle and shake my head. Amahle is a sweet, stubborn girl but when it comes to sex. I know she's a freak and I'm enjoying peeling all the layers off of her freakiness.She grabs my dick and it slips in her warm mouth and we groan. Fuck. She licks my mushroom head then swallows me whole. She jacks me off with her hand still on my dick, bopping her head up and down moaning and groaning.
The way her tongue moves around my dick licking it has my hands going to her again and taking control. I see her hand going down between her legs.
" Don't you dare touch yourself " she whimpers. " Put your hands to your lap, relax your jaw and breathe through your nose. Tell me when you want to gag " she nods moaning.
My hips flex in and out of her making sure I don't go too deep so she gag. Her body relaxes opening her throat more and I take the opportunity and fuck that smart mouth. Her tongues continues to move around me making sure her teeth don'ttouch me and it's fucken her amazing. Her moans are around my dick send vibtating sounds straight to my balls.
I can literally feel all my blood rushing down to my balls and we groan. I know I'm going to come fucken hard. I push down her throat and her nose comes in contact with my pubic hair. I hold her head down so she won't move it for a while and feel my balls full, hard and ready to spill out. I can feel her breathing changing cause I gave her little air. She whimpers and when she does that her throat touches my dick and I feel my seed moving from my balls to my dick and it shoots out. I come hard and fill her throat. I can feel her packing struggling to breathe and my dick gets harder and more louds of cum fill her mouth and go down her throat.
I pull out a little and some of my cum slip past her lips going down her throat. Damn that looks good. My baby's fingers follow the trail and she takes cum and with her fingers back to her mouth and licks it clean. She then takes my dick again and licks me clean. I grab her by shoulders standing her up and her legs are wobbly and I hold her.
My hand goes between her legs and she's fucken wet. God I want to fuck her so bad but she has to be punishen. She moans and thinks I'm going to fuck her cause her legs move further apart but instead I sink all three of them in then pull them out to my mouth and lick my fingers clean. She tastes so good and her scent is driving the both of us crazy.
She looks at me like I'm crazy when we get in the shower and I clean her up. Her face changes and her eyes get filled with tears and she sniffs. I'm still hard and seeing her tears gets me hard again. I grab my dick and jack off with her watching me. She tries to touch me but I shake my head no. She tries to tiuch herself and I slap her hands away and make her watch me as she sniffs until I shoot my loud on her again.
" You will not touch yourself until I touch you myself and make you come. I am the only person who's allowed to watch you become undone and have you screaming. whether it's my name or begging me to fuck you more and hard. I will know if you touch yourself baby and if you think this is hard then you don't know what hard is. Do you understand me? " I dry her. Her nipples are fucken hard and she keeps sifting her feet from one foot to another.
" I do " she wipes her tears.
" I'm going to durban, I will be back. You better behave love or my hand is not the one that will be spanking this ass "
" I'm sorry Kabelo "
" This is your punishment Amahle. You agreed to be my submissive and I am still your Dom. You follow my rules that I set for you or you get punished when you dont. Just because I said I love you that doesn't mean you do as you please."
" I know and I understand. I'm sorry again sir."
" You will get your chance to apologize and we will talk about your safe word and hard limits.”
“ when are you coming back”
“ Soon little one.”
I help her dress up and dress myself then we both walk out of the room. I see bishop and he is irritated causze he knows what I was doing. I kiss her cheek then leave her watching me.