CHAPTER 5

I open the door and she’s sitting on the bed looking outside. She looks back and she can’t hide the surprise on her face. She stands up, looks down and begins to play with her fingers. I walk closer to her and her body trembles and takes a step back. She’s woman. She has all the right curves in all the right places but she’s tiny when I’m standing next to her. I use my index finger under her chin so she can look at me but her eyes don’t look at me. That’s disrespectful.

I have to get Calvin to come here so he can take her measurements and do some shopping for her. She has an amazing body and she must dress it beautifully. That dress she’s wearing is not doing her beautiful body justice.

“ Good afternoon Amahle.” She swallows. Her skin pebbles.

“ Good afternoon sir.”

“ are you cold? ”

“ no sir.” I move my hands to her arms and rub them.

“ Look at me ” she does. “ how was your day? ”

“ uhm it was okay sir.”

“ you look better ” colour is starting to come to her face.

“ thank you sir. ”

“ come with me.” I take her and walk with her out of the bedroom.

I show her the whole house and she looks like she likes it cause her eyes keep moving around looking and touching.

“ you have a beautiful home sir ”

“ thank you Ama.”

I open my study and we walk in. She was here with Belinda earlier doing to what I both told them to do. She sits down on the couch and I sit opposite her. She looks down again and plays with her fingers. I realise that when she’s nervous she does that.

“ did you think about what I said? ”

“ I did sir. ” she buts her lips and grips her hands. She’s scared.

“ calm down Amahle. Tell me why you’re nervous and getting scared. Look at me.” I shouldn’t have said the last part harshly.

“  uhm Belinda showed me some photos and told me what being a submissive is and the books also helped. ” she’s still not sure.

“ what kind of photos did she show you? ”

“ women in different positions restrained, being beating up, being fuc…uhm having sex with two men or more at once. She showed me different toys that are used. She told me that all those things are fun and I will enjoy them. I will enjoy the pain and pleasure I will receive. She also told me that being a submissive is me submitting to you and making you happy. I must always do what you say.” She stops talking. The more she talked the agitated she got.. I am so fucken pissed right now.

The way Belinda said those things to her was in a wrong way. She got her scared because she told Amahle that this is all me and not her. I don’t understand why she would do that. I want to throttle her. I take a deep breath.

“ The books explained it better than how she put it although I still don’t understand everything sir. The internet and the videos I saw also helped me. I think Belinda wanted to scare me when she said all those awful things about what’s going to happen when you punish me. Are you going to beat me up and use a knife to cut my skin so you can mark me. Sir? ”

What the hell was I thinking asking Belinda to talk to her. She clearly had an agenda here. She will be sorry.

“ is that all? ”