CHAPTER 36

# NotEdited.

Jess sends me the footage and I see what is going on. I have no idea who this woman is and she has the audacity to come into my club and do all that shit. If word spreads out that this is what happened in our club it might damage our reputation. She has no idea whom she’s messing with and she will be sorry cause she’s messing with our money. I have to find out everything I can about her before I pay her a visit. She’s going to learn a lesson she will never forget. My landline phone rings once and I pick up.

“ Master K. Sir Thulani is here to see you ”

“ Send him through ” I hang up.

Thulani walks in and he’s wearing construction protective gear. He’s got his own construction company so he must have been at the site working. I stand up and we shake hands.

“ Master K. I hope I’m not in trouble ” he says sitting down.

“ No you’re not. And again Thulani no master K. We’re not in the club.”

“ I forget ” he says. “ what’s up KB ” I smirk.

“ I need something from you that might take you away from your work ”

“ Ok. You want me to do something for you out of the city? ”

“ No. Jess is taking a few weeks from the club. I’m going to ask Shamiso from the club to come here and help out. She’s been with us for years so she knows the ins and outs of the club. She knows every and she can handle it but I need someone to help her. Someone I trust and someone I think could be my right hand man here. Be my eyes and ears. ” he looks at me surprised.

“ You think that person is me? ”

“ Man you’ve been one of our first clients from Durban ever since we opened the club in Sandton. I think this would be a great opportunity for you to see what it takes to really run a club like this. You could learn allot and who knows what might happen ”

“ Wow I never thought you see me as just more than a member in the club. This is… wow ”

“ You’ve been loyal to us from day one. I have seen that and you’ve never given us any problems. Of course you will be paid cause you’ll be working but if you accept this offer you will not participate in anything at the club like you won’t participate in any of the plays that are taking place. If you want to play, you’ll do it in private. The next coming year you’ll have a free membership. So what do you say? ”

“ I have a business that I run with my brother as you know so taking this job would mean I get to put money in our business and we really need that now. How much are we talking about? ”

“ Thulani you depend on contracts and tenders that you get to work and you know you can stay not working for months sometimes cause there’s no work. I know you’re used to being your own boss but working here doesn’t mean I’ll be treating you like an employee. You’ll be my right hand man  as I’ve said. Yes you will report to me but I expect you to fix issues by yourself unless I’m really needed. Look how about I offer you R50k a month after deductions of course. Deal? ”

“ hmmm R80k and I’ll the job ”

“ R55k ” I offer him.

“ R75k ”

“ Nope R60k ” he laughs.

“ Man I pay more than that for my membership ”  we laugh.

“ Ok look. I know you also got us new members to join our club so if you increase the number of people to join out club that would be great. I’ll offer you 10% commission for ever need member you sign in our club.”