CHAPTER 44

ANGEL.

Had we arrived a day later.. I’m afraid something would have happened to her and the baby. Especially the baby. I really don’t get how people can be wicked. Use your own child against your other child is totally crazy. What kind of mother does something like this. Why are they so keen to see her unhappy..

Faye and I get up from them to give them space. Scelo was really worried about her and he should cause this thing now targeting their youngest in the house. It was him cry allot and not be able to sleep. His room too is definitely okay.

“ thank you for helping her. I really don’t know what is happening in this house.” Scelo says. “ Can you tell us what’s wrong? ”

“ Your children are at their aunts house right? ” Khawaja asks.

“ yes they are” Scelo says.

“ You need to take all three of them including yourselves to Ladysmith. Your family’s healer will help all of you.” He tells them.

“ Please tell us what has been causing all of this mayhem on this house? ”

“ sir I really don’t want to cause trouble between the families”  khawula replies.

“ It’s my family isn’t it? It’s them who are causing all of this in my home? ” shame man she knows it’s them.

“ it doesn’t matter now cause what they were trying Hondo didn’t succeed. You and your baby are okay now. That’s all that matters.” She looks at scelo and breaks down.

“ I told you the first time that I didn’t want my sister here but you keep letting her visit and see what almost happened this time and I’m tired of them trying to make my life difficult. What do they want from me? ” she says crying. Man that’s so sad..

“ Well give you two space to talk. Let’s go have some tea in the kitchen ” we leave them and Faye goes outside and joins Zayon. We sit down and the housekeeper makes tea for us.

“ Will she be okay though? ” Mapholoba asks us.

“ They be fine but there’s something in this house that’s causing fights and tension. It has even began to affect the children too but it will leave tonight and go back to the people that sent it”

“ How will you manage to get it out? ” Mrs Ngcobo asks.

“ Leave that to us. We know someone who will take it out ”Khawula says.

Lesego and her husband walk in and she’s not okay.

“ ugh guys can we talk. You too dad ” the man stand up and leave. Lesego sits down and sighs.

“Congratulations on your pregnancy ” I say.

“ Thank you. I’m so excited to have another baby although my youngest is still little.” She smiles.

“ How old are your kids? ”

“ They are 3. This is going to be our fourth baby. ”

“ Wow that’s amazing and you lungi? ”

“ they are 4 and I’m done having kids ” she says.

“ Oh please you’re lucky because your kids are sets of twins ” lesego says. “ I wish I got pregnant like that and not four times ”

“ lucky or not. I’m not having another child and I made sure. ”

“ Does your husband know? ” Mrs Ngcobo asks. She’s her stepmother but I can feel the love they have for each other.