CHAPTER 35

#NotEdited.

After taking a long bath and washing each other’s bodies. We are now going down stairs with our hands threaded. It feels like we made live and we haven’t. I’m just imagining what it’s going to feel like after we have done it since I now feel like I’m on top of the world. I want her to be on top of the world too. I have to discussion something with her though and I don’t know how she’s going to react to it.

We stop walking and stand still. I’m surprised cause the apartment looks exactly the same before I lost my cool and almost burned the whole place. We look at each other surprise. Who did this and when cause I never heard anyone and it should have taken them long to clean this mess up and get the exact same furniture. Was it my ancestor Kelson?

“ you cleaned the whole place last night? ”

“ no Angel it wasn’t me ”

“ if it wasn’t you then who did? ”

“ It might have been my…. ”

The elevator doors open and three people walk in carrying what looks like it’s food. Angel stands closer to me and holds my hand tighter. She feels scared and nervous. Who the fuck are these cause I made sure I locked the private elevator.

“ Good morning God…. ”

“ Who are you and how did you get in? ”

“ we are your guards sir. We were sent here by the Goddess to protect you and the goddess. Whatever you need us to do.” Says one guy. Ot wasn’t Kelson who sent them here?. Then who did. “ my name is Zayon, he is Faye and she is Mira.”

“ The Kelson family? ”

“ Yes sir ”

“ Nice to meet you all. I’m Kabelo and this is my woman Angel… I mean Thobeka. I’m the only one who calls her angel. Did you clean here? ”

“ we did sir and we brought you breakfast ” Zayon says. They put the brown paper bags down.

“ Thank you for cleaning. I guess I won’t be cooking then ” angel says smiling.

“ It depends what’s in there. I’m not eating junk food ” and miss out on her cooking? Hell no.

They take the food out and it is junk food. Burgers, chips, doughnuts and all that greasy food.

“ You eat that for breakfast? ” I ask them.

“ Yes sir ” They say looking at each other.

“ Ok you eat that and I’ll wait for real breakfast. Angel? ”

“ Yes I’ll make you breakfast ” she says walking to the kitchen and I follow her. They go to the dining table after taking their food and eat.

I sit on the chair and watch my angel cook. She keeps looking at me and smiling. I wink at her and she giggles. She’s so beautiful.

“ you’re starring ”

“ I can’t help myself. I’m blinded by your beauty ” she blushes. “ Angel? ” she mixes a batter. She’s making pancakes cakes. Yum. She looks at me.  “ I want us to talk about something ”

“ That’s sounds serious ”

“ I want you to look for a place to stay… . ” fuck no her face falls. “ No baby. I want you to look for a house where the two of us are going to stay. That’s what I wanted to say ”

“ What’s wrong with this place? ”

“ Angel you saw what happened. I almost burned this whole building and we can’t afford to have that happen again ”