(67) A HOPE OF RECONCILIATION

Life is always in search of a turn where it can twist the relations. So that it can prove the fact that only those can survive which has the strength to withstand. This statement has made everyone to feel itself so deeply after departure of Yadavi. It's not that the prajapatis were thinking that Krish and Yadavi's bonding can never be mended. But the memories of their bonding were haunting. Be it the blissful time of their sweet banter or the moment from when the stability of their relationship started to buffer.

But in between these tensed vibes tenderness had already made it's way out to make it's place. Ram and Suhana had blessed with a baby boy. Whole Prajapati family was happy to no heights. Everyone took the firstborn of their family in arms. When next generation makes it's appearance then the ecstasy of previous one can't be limited to express in words. That was the exact scenario at the hospital room of Suhana.

When Krish took the baby in his arms he went back to the time when first time he held his piddi in her arms.

Flashback:

Flashback:

Krish:Mom, can I also take the baby in arm?

Ram:I am holding her na, Krish. You can touch her like this.

Krish:No, I want to hold her by myself. I am a big bro now like you, Bhai. Don't underestimate me.

Ram:Claiming your authority over me! Remember, I am your elder not you are mine.

Sushila:You both started! Don't fight here. It's the hospital.

Krish:Mom, please say bhai to give her to me.

Sushila:Fine, come near me. I will support your hold at the time Ram will give her to you.

Ram:No need, mom. We will take care of her well.

Ram placed the baby safely in Krish's arms. Krish was touching her face admiringly. Her soft skin was making his affection rise higher and higher for her.

Krish:She's too small. I will call her Piddi. My piddi! The cutest girl of this world!

He exclaimed with utmost happiness.