(20)ADMIRATION WITH AMUSEMENT

At night: (Yadavi's room)

She was sitting on bed with her snowy, and was caressing it. She was talking with that teddy.

Her sayings:

You know snowy, Parth got sad, because I let him fell. But he just fell on couch na! He doesn't know my connection of emotions with you. Someone has given you to me as symbol of heartily gratitude. How could I let you be hurt? His disappointment is also right. After all he has saved me from falling, and I couldn't able to do the same for him. When I said sorry then also he remained normal. No issue. I will ask sorry to him again properly tomorrow.

In Parth's room:

He was writing diary with a smile on his face as companion.

His writing:

Today in attempt to save a teddy Subhi let me fall. But I am not feeling sad or angry on this. Maybe she love teddies. The showcase present in her room indicates that. But why that teddy which I have made reach to her remains outside of that showcase? Looks like she spends much time with that particular teddy. Areee! Yes that teddy has a name also, Snowy. She doesn't know the reaching story of Snowy to her, maybe.

She has asked forgiveness to me. That was difficult time for me to control myself from giving a smile. But still I maintained a normal expression. So that she would make initiation of talking from her side in our next meeting. I hope it will happen also. I am eager to see your move, Subhi.

Next day:

Next day:

After normally passing all schedule of the day Parth reached to Yadavi's home. At that time Shri was present there. So Yadavi, Ashmi and Suhana all were present in hall. Parth greeted them. Suhana thought Shri and Parth new to each other. So she introduced them, and then the chatting started. But now both Parth nd Yadavi can't go in between chatting. So they were stealing occasional glances from each other. That was first noticed by Shri.

Shri:Parth, why are looking disturbed? Is there any bothering?

Parth:No, nothing like that.

Shri:But your face is indicating something else.

Parth:(Getting panicked) What, what is my face indicating?

Shri:Desperacy to have something.

She said this by suppressing her smile. Parth became sure that Shri has caught his feelings through his gesture. So in order to avoid the awkwardness,

Parth:Shri bhabhi, say about love story of you and Krish.

Yadavi:There's no such story. They love each other from childhood.

Parth:From childhood! How? Means as children they won't have maturity to understand love na!

Yadavi:In matter of love before maturity our feelings have their part. The care of other side which makes us feel soothing in the harsh situation. The softness of affection which makes us feel the spirit to go through any hardships. The trust of togetherness which makes us feel the strength to withstand despite of not being able to present each others side physically. These feelings form maturity, and that maturity leads to realization afterwards. So there's no barrier of age in matter of being in love.

After hearing these from Yadavi, Parth got amused. He himself don't know till how much time he was staring at her admiringly. But got back his sense when Ashmi screamed by taking his name.

Parth:(Little Annoyingly) What happened, Ashmi?

Ashmi:We have to leave now bhai, and why are you sounding annoying like I broke your meditation.

Yadavi:Meditation that too with open eyes!

Shri:In meditation one needs to concentrate on an aspect by forgetting himself nd surroundings. Opening or closing of eyes don't matter. Parth was in befitting area of this definition before sometimes.

She said this, and giggled. Parth was trying not to give any abnormal expression on her this comment. So,

Parth:Now we are taking your leave.

Then Parth, Ashmi and children left accompanied by Yadavi. Shri didn't go because Sushila has called her to her room, and Suhana was in kitchen as she left the chatting before sometimes. Yadavi was just behind Parth.

Yadavi:Sorry for yesterday, Parth.

Hearing his name first time from Yadavi, Parth got stopped, and gave an surprisingly pleasant look to Yadavi.

Yadavi:So you forgave me, right?

Parth:When I said?

Yadavi:Your look was saying itself.

Parth:With this tiny word "Sorry" how could I forgave you?

Hearing this Yadavi's face became sad. He was about to disclose his playfulness. But children started blowing horn of the car loudly, and after that Ashmi managed to call him in a high pitch of voice in between the continuous blowing of horn by children. So he left helplessly.

So readers, here's is the next update

So do you have any guess about the moves of our protagonists?

Is there any fact which you liked?

Give responsibility according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all well being of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏