(12)THE FIRST MEET

Next Day: (In Yadavi's room)

Yadavi opened her eyes slowly after sensing caressing of Krish on her head. She saw emotions in his eyes accompanied by seriousness. She has witnessed his concern many times. But this time with concern she found his alertness for upcoming consequences.

Yadavi:Good morning, Bro.

Krish:Late good morning as usual, Piddi. How are you feeling now?

Yadavi:Still my head is feeling heavy, Bro. Don't know why but feeling like my mind is captured by the thoughts of some other world.

Hearing this from Yadavi, Krish became thoughtful. Yadavi shook him to broke the silence.

Krish:Hmmm! What happened, Piddi?

Yadavi:Bro, why you became tensed after hearing me?

Krish:Areee! It's nothing. You don't need to overthink about any matter. Actually you have remained inactive from a long time.That's why you are feeling like this.

Yadavi:Yes, Bro. You are right.

Krish:What have you remembered as you saw last time?

Yadavi:After opening my eyes, I have seen you, Shri bhabhi and that girl, I have saved. I remember this much clearly. But with you guys there's another boy. I have seen him, but don't remember his face fully as because of pain I wasn't able to open my eyes for long. But yes after that time, I am feeling strong presence of a pair of eyes in my subconscious thought.

It didn't take much time for Krish to understand about the ongoings. He remained silent. After sometimes he noticed curious stare of Yadavi towards him. So in order to divert her,

Krish:I feel both of ours morning will remain incomplete for upcoming some days.

Yadavi:Why, Bro?

Krish:Because your right elbow is injured.

Yadavi:Then what, Bro?

Krish:You can't throw pillows on me. Without throwing pillows, and without getting that from you both of ours morning will remain incomplete na!

After hearing this Yadavi giggled while hitting Krish's arm.

Yadavi:Don't worry, Bro. When I will be fully alright then I will give all pendings to you that too with bonus.

Krish:Ok, you get ready. I am coming with your breakfast.

Yadavi:But won't you go to office, Bro? It's time.

Krish:Will go. But a little later. But now do as I said.

She nodded, and went to freshen up.