(59) SPECIAL DAY IN DISCUSSION

Continuation:

After breakfast Parth was in deep thoughts that what should he do to figure out the trait of that blackmailer. As that was sunday he thought to call Krish, to know about his weekend plans. He dialed Krish's number, to which he received the call instantly.

Parth:Hello buddy!

Krish: Hello. What's up, Buddy?

Parth: Nothing is up, Buddy. That's why called you to know your weekend plans.

Krish: No, Buddy. Today i don't have any such interesting plan. Moreover i don't have any plan. After yesterday's function everyone is kinda slow in today's schedule.

Parth:Understood. But are you fine? Means you didn't plan anything for weekend, and still didn't you have it's reward from Shri bhabhi?

Krish: Ohhh! Understood. You wanted me to be troubled by Shri, Right?

Parth:(Laughingly) No, Buddy. It's not. I just said the obvious.

Krish:Shri is busy nowadays in taking care of bhabhi maa. Along with everyone she's also damn excited about arrival of baby. By the way i am planning for something else.

Parth:What, Buddy?

Krish: I am planning for Valentine's day. But you don't need to do any effort. Because you have a happy life, single life.

Parth sighed after hearing Krish. No doubt he's single for outer world. But his secret love life with Yadavi has a barrier which is neither letting him proceed forward nor letting him face situation at his place. Parth was lost in thoughts. Suddenly Krish's increased pace in voice startled him, and made him took away the phone from his ear for adjustment with his voice.

Krish:You aren't serious in life. That's why till now you are single. Look at me! I find out my love, my Shri in life. Learn responsibility from me.

From Krish's saying Parth got confirm that his words are influenced by Shri's presence near him. He smirked over the other side of phone.

Parth:Krish, i think i shouldn't disturb both of yours time

Krish: What kind of friend you are? Leaving me alone in need!

Krish was whispering to Parth as Shri was standing in front of him, and was having a dangerous expression after hearing Krish praising Parth's single life.

Parth:No, Buddy. It's not a needy time. It's time when your relationship will be nourished. So i am taking my leave.

Saying this Parth cut the call, and giggled imagining Krish's condition due to his statement about single life.

Parth:(To himself) Valentine's day! Quite good opportunity

Parth:(To himself) Valentine's day! Quite good opportunity. May this day prove it's goodness for me.

On the other side:

Yadavi was scrolling down social media, but put the phone aside by being fed up with the posts relating to excitement of upcoming Valentine's day.

"I never felt disappointed regarding others' excitement for Valentine's day by thinking myself single

"I never felt disappointed regarding others' excitement for Valentine's day by thinking myself single. But this time i am feeling. I never cared about Valentine's day. But this time it's upcoming arrival is affecting me. Why is so?" She whispered to herself before burying her face in pillow.

At Akaash's home:

Soumya was suggesting Aakash to make well use of Valentine's day. But Aakash was seeming reluctant for that.

Aakash:Soumya, i purposed Yadavi once, and she rejected that proposal too. Now there's nothing such interesting in celebrating Valentine's day.

Soumya: Don't think negative, Aakash. Valentine's day is a special day. Who knows this day will do some magic in your love life.

Aakash: Soumya, you also know this that Yadavi don't have even a single percent of interest in Valentine's day. In college days many tried to initiate their story with her. But she made all of them back out from Rose day itself. So the matter won't reach till Valentine's day.

Soumya:I know all, Aakash. Still time keeps changing. So don't try to analyse the current situation from the point of view of our college days.

Aakash:Hmmm, quite right.

Soumya:If you want to get your love then be mentally prepared for making Valentine's day special for her.

Saying this she cut the call making Aakash drown in deep thoughts.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any expectation for next?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏