(58) GETTING WAY FROM LITTLE CHAMPS

Continuation:

After blackmailer cut the call Parth thought to have a walk at garden before breakfast. So he came out of his room, but heard some noises, and went that direction.

Parth:(To himself) So these little champs are cheering their sunday!

Vikash:Buddy, come join me in playing video game.

Vishesh:I wish i could, Bro. But i need to complete these drawings.

Vikash:As far as i know you always keep your drawing book maintained. So whose drawing book is this?

Vishesh:It's my crush's drawing book.

Vikash:Ohooo! Attempts to impress crush! Continue buddy.

Vishesh:No, Bro. The story is different here. Actually my crush has caught me eating tiffin secretly before lunch break. We mostly used to have maths class before lunch. She trapped me to do her drawings in name of revealing my secret of eating tiffin before lunch. If it wasn't maths class then i would never have cared.

Vikash:Really once girls know your secret then they will use it everywhere for their advantage.

Vishesh:Seriously bro!

Vikash:Yes, Buddy.

Vishesh:Then what should i do?

Vikash:You should also figure out one of her secret. It's the only way left.

Hearing their conversation memories flashed in Parth's mind about how he made Yadavi his friend in return of keeping her extra ice cream having as a secret. Later how she made him take her for outing in return of keeping the fact as secret that he got her cell number from Ashmi secretly. Smile was getting wider on his lips with reminiscing each bit of those incidents.

But suddenly Vikash's growling out of irritation brought a halt to his lost state

Vishesh:What happened, Bro?

Vikash:I am not feeling interest to play this video game now. It became quite boring.

Vishesh:Right said, Bro.

Vikash:You know what buddy i think it would be nice if we will have a baby bro or baby sis. Isn't it? Then we could have played with the baby, and would have spent great time always as relaxation from our schedule which keeps us grinding each fraction of time.

Hearing this statement Parth couldn't control his chuckling.