(23)THE PERSON MADE ME BLESSED

In Parth's room:

He was opening Yadavi's gift. After fully unwrapped the gift, he found a cute little statue of Shri Balgopal with a card. That brought a glittering smile on his face. He placed Shri Balgopal on his study table. Then folded his hands, and bowed his head to show his regards. Then he started talking with Shri Balgopal.

His saying:

So Balgopal ji now you have entered in this saga of confusion. It's my excellency of luckiness that you came to me. Now only you can lead me in accurate direction. I have believe that with your grace the new happenings of my life will proceed all smoothly. If smooth proceedings won't be possible then also you will be with me at each time when I will stumble.

You will balance my stumble by holding me, will guide my path by giving me indications, will sooth me in between of my journey by making me witness your indescribable smile, and at last will make me reach at my belonging destination.

Ok, now it's time to read the card given by the person who has made me blessed with you.

Saying this he was about to open the card. But heard some foot steps. So placed the latter in drawer hurriedly. He saw Diksha was there having a confusing expression on her face. Before she could say anything,

Parth:I know bhabhi you are here to call me for dinner. I was just about to come. Now let's go. I am really feeling many races are going on in my stomach. Come on, let's leave.

With this saying he added a pitty puppy look on his face. That was enough to melt Diksha, and make her ignore anything. She smiled, and told Parth to come with her. Before going Parth turned towards statue of Shri Balgopal, and gestured him thanks by winking cutely.

After dinner he came, and opened the card to read with excitement

After dinner he came, and opened the card to read with excitement. He saw the writing, and became lost in the world of happiness.

Content of the card:

Dear Saviour,

My life has debts of your kindness and caring gesture. It's an unforgettable memory to my heart and conscience. Your coming to my life has occurred in an unexpected way, but still it has proved fortunate for me. Hurts may intentional or unintentional, it causes pain always. It's completely suiting in our case. Forgive my immature doing which hurt you.

This statue of Shri Balgopal is the initiative symbol of our friendship from my side. This gift of mine is also urging towards further proceedings of our friendship from my side. After it whatever you will decide, it will be accepted wholeheartedly from my side.

Don't let your self be hurt by my doing. Take my doing as my lacuna. Then it won't hurt you more.

Yadavi

After finishing the reading somehow tears of cherishing each written words of Yadavi were adamant to flow from his eyes. He was caressing the card while looking at it with admiration. Then he looked at his phone, and saw it was 10:00. So he sent back the thought to call her at this late hour, and went to sleep.

So readers, here's the next part

I know it's a boring update. But still

Give your response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏