(47) HELPLESSNESS TO HURT

Continuation:

After Aakash's leaving Yadavi was utterly restless. So, in order to calm herself she thought to listen some slow songs. She started to search for that sort of songs in her phone. After trying some songs also her restlessness was same as before. Suddenly the song which Parth played during their outing came to her mind.

(Guys, if you all forgot about the song then check out the chapter named "First outing" of story. You will get that.)

She played that song. After end of that song she found her eyelids were wet with tears. She was missing Parth very badly at that time. She was controlling her sobs from coming out. Slow hiccups were indicating her tiredness out of crying.

On the other side Parth was also feeling restless. Sweat were there on his forehead despite of that his cabin was air conditioned. He closed eyes to compose himself. But the chaos of thoughts were clearly visible as worry lines over his face.

Karan entered into his cabin, and sensed Parth's uneasiness at first place.

Karan:Parth, what happened, Man?

Parth:I am feeling little unwell, Bhai.

Karan:Are you sure?

Parth:Yeah.

Karan:You just told to postpone the meeting with clients to Yash. Didn't say any reason to him. You made him silent by saying please.

Parth:Actually Bhai, i was troubled by the sudden appearance of uneasiness.

Karan:Fine. You go to home, and have rest there.

Parth nodded affirmatively, and Karan made his way out of the cabin.

Parth's POV:

What I saw before sometime can't imagine that to be true in my worst nightmare even. But unfortunately that was true. But the unknown person, what he wants? Why does he want to meet me? Whatever, I need to go at his said place. He asked me to come at four. It's three already. I need to leave.

POV Ends

Yadavi was longing for Parth's presence by her side

Yadavi was longing for Parth's presence by her side. So, she decided to go to the hilly area of town where they went for outing. She went out secretly as no one would have let her go alone.

She reached there. After stepping down from car their moments flashed in front of her eyes. A tiny smile was showing her lost state. She closed her eyes to be close with the memories of that place.

A sudden touch made her open eyes with jerk. It was hard for her to believe that Parth was standing beside her. Waves of happiness were gracing her eyes along with a dazzling smile.

She hugged him tightly to erase the bitterness of the day with his care. But what she felt weren't his arms to hug her back. Instead of that she felt wetness over her hairs which was confirming that he was shedding tears.

Parth wiped his tears quickly when he saw Yadavi was breaking the hug to look at him.

Yadavi:Parth, were you crying?

Parth:No, It's not. Why would I? By the way what are you doing here that too alone?

Yadavi:Actually the day didn't go fine with me.

Parth:Why? Are you fine?

Yadavi:Yes, I am all fine.

Parth:You should go back to home.

Yadavi:No, I won't. I came here alone with much difficulties.

Parth:What? That means you didn't inform anyone!

Yadavi:Yeah.

Parth:Then go back now itself.

Yadavi:No, Never.

Parth:What's the reason of your unwillingness to go back?

Yadavi:I was missing you. That's why came here. So, now when I met you here I wanna be with you for sometime.

Parth:No, It's not possible. I came here to meet someone, and now I will be back. So, you also do the same.

Yadavi:You have time for that someone of yours, but not for me.

Parth:Meeting with that someone was important. Now please, you go back.

Saying this Parth left that place. He didn't even look back to confirm about Yadavi's departure. She was shocked by that.

Parth's POV:

Sorry, Subhi. I showed harshness towards you. But what to do? I am trapped in a maze that I don't have any other option. Today's really nothing in front of the hardships we both are going to face in our relationship. I hope I will find out a way soon. But till then for your protection I need to give you pain.

POV Ends

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any liked fact here?

(2) Any question about the mystery part?

(3) Any gesture felt worthy to comment?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey, LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN! Please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏