(13)HIDDEN ASPECTS

In Parth's room:

As usual he was lost. The curiosity to know about that unknown feeling had it's prevailance over his thought. He was so eager to derive a name for that, a conclusion regarding that. At that time Supriya came to him with his dinner. She noticed his state nd a smirk formed it's existence on her face like always. She placed the plate on near by table. Then,

Supriya:Parth!

Parth:Hmmm

Supriya:Anything serious?

Parth:No

Supriya:Anything troublesome?

Parth:No

Supriya:Anything worry causing?

Parth:No

Supriya:Anything pleasantly disturbing?

Parth:Subhi

Supriya:Whattttttt?

After hearing the high pitch of Supriya, Parth realized what he said, and what could happen with him further. He turned his back from Supriya to remember God by closing his eyes, to save him.

Supriya:What have you said, Parth? Who's this Subhi now?

Parth:The girl who has saved Ashmi from accident by risking her own life.

Supriya:She saved Ashmi. But made you prey of her thoughts and dreams.

Parth:Bhabhi, what are you saying? Please don't start showcasing your talent in teasing.

Supriya:But Parth, Ashmi was saying her name is Yadavi, and Nick name is Sweetu. Then what about Subhi?

Parth:Ummm, bhabhi actually

Supriya:Got it. You have given this name to her na!

Parth:Bhabhi, nothing like that. That name just came out from my mouth.

Supriya:Just come out! Or your heart has suggested?

Parth:Bhabhi, I am feeling hungry.

Supriya:Don't try to escape, Parth. I am feeling now your heart doesn't belong to you. Now maa should know about this serious matter.

Parth was about to say no, but at that time Diksha (Wife of Yash and another sister in law of Parth) came.

Diksha:Parth, you say I am your favorite bhabhi, and didn't tell about your love life to me.

Parth:Aree! Bhabhi, nothing of that sort has happened.

Supriya:Don't believe him, Diksha. I caught him red handedly. He remains all lost in his dream land with Subhi.

Diksha:Oh! So the name of our parth's sense absorber is Subhi. Please say me all from beginning, Bhabhi.

Parth:Whatever you both wanna discuss kindly do outside. Now I have to eat, and sleep.

Supriya:Why are you so eager to sleep, Parth?

Then Supriya and Diksha has bursted out into laughing. Parth gave a fake irritated look.

In study room :

In study room :

Ram was examining some documents. Krish made his entry at that time, and closed the door. Ram all knew about Krish's presence.

Ram:So finally they met!

Krish:Yes, Bhai.

Ram:So the saga of realization is going to begin.

Krish:Yes, this time they have to give the shape to the destiny of their love.

Ram:Means?

Krish:We are here to make them realize the aspects of their love which they hadn't realized that much closely in their previous birth.

Ram:You are saying they weren't in deeply love with each other.

Krish:No, I am not saying that. Love has general aspects. But the persons who falls in love they feel it dynamically with their personalities, proceedings, point of views. But in previous birth everything for them was decided by destiny. So they hadn't the chance to explore their love as persons. They just performed by holding the virtues of love. This time they would get ample chances to explore the hidden aspects of love.

Ram:Ok, but we need to careful. She can't tolerate the overflow of emotions all in one go.

Krish: Yes, right. That's why I decided not to relive the past for them fully. They only will have subconscious feeling. They have to cross their path with this.

Ram:Good decision. Now let's go from here before anyone comes in search of us.

Krish:Sure, Bhai. Let's leave.

So readers, here's the next update

Anything attention catching here according to you?

What's your opinion about explanation of Krish?

Which part you liked in this update?

Give response according to your heart nd conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this offering in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏