(60) EVENING PLAN FOR VALENTINES

The vividness of lovers, Valentine's week reached at it's final or we can say the fruitful day which is Valentine's day. Both Prajapatis and Sinhas has made same plan for Valentine's evening. The fact is not so surprising.

Actually the biggest cinema hall of city has completed it's Silver Jubilee on the eve of Valentine's day. So authority of that cinema hall has decided a fabulous way to relieve the journey of their old days by making a mashup movie specially containing the confession scenes of leads from 80s to 90s. They planned that specially for couples and Valentines pairs. Huge number of people booked tickets to cherish the golden opportunity so as Prajapatis and Sinhas.

Yadavi was feeling restless as the Subconscious feeling of separation of two lovers was knocking her heart each time. Each time she close her eyes to calm herself from the flow of emotions Parth's face comes to front.

She was recollecting her memories with Parth from the day they both met each other. She was engrossed. Suddenly the phase of Parth's outing for a business deal came in front of her Subconscious sense.

(Once Parth had gone out of town for one week due to a business deal before Krish's marriage. Reader, don't be confused. As i update story with a interval, so i wrote the para so that no one will feel tangled here.)

"Parth, please don't go. How can i be without talking to you as you told the place you will stay there must be poor network?" She murmured to herself.

"You just call twice to me in four days. Still three days are there for your returning. I know we don't interact frequently with each other generally. But as you are out of city now i am feeling the distance in between us to a far extent." She murmured next to the previous statement.

"I can't take these terrible days of your absence any more. Come soon na! I can't live without you. I love you, Parth." She took pause after her utterance, and opened her eyes with a jerk after realization of her words.

Her POV:

What did i say? I said i love you to Parth. We may feel confuse about the truth when we are in our senses. But in subconscious state we always conclude truth only. It means i love Parth. That's why i always wanna get his attention, that's why his emotions, his smile, his seriousness were affecting me, that's why in my blurry dream i feel only him with me nowadays.

But the question is what does that blurry dream mean? Why do i feel that both the man and woman are Parth and me respectively?

POV Ends

She was analysing her realization at that time Krish made his entry.

Krish:Hey, Piddi. Be ready. You are going to join us in our evening plan.

Yadavi: But tickets can be booked only for couples and Valentine pairs na, Bro. So how can i join you all?

Krish:You will join us by being Parth's Valentine.

Yadavi:Whattttt?

Krish:Don't give this typical reaction. Let me explain you. Actually Parth's parents won't come to watch movie as they both have plan of visiting another place. So both Parth and you will go at their place. Supriya bhabhi suggested this to me.

Yadavi:Without Parth's knowledge!

Krish:I don't know about that.