(64) FACEOFF WITH THE ATTACKER

Continuation:

All gathered in Yadavi's room after Krish's shriek. After being there they all understood the reason of his shriek. Yadavi wasn't on bed. After sharing a short glance among each other all started to search for her in the whole house. But she was nowhere to be found.

Ram:Krish, where did she go?

Suhana:That too without informing.

Krish:Now we should search outside of house. Bhabhi maa, you please call some of her friends along with Shree, and if you confirm anything please let us know.

Suhana:Sure, now don't delay, you both.

Nodding in yes both brothers stormed out. They both tried every possible way, but no result came out. Everyone were having tough time in worry of Yadavi. Nearly 1pm   Ram got a call.

After knowing about Yadavi's whereabouts Ram and Krish reached at that place immediately. After reaching police station they saw she was sitting on bench quietly. Along with her Aakash was also present there.

Ram went to Inspector for knowing the matter in details.

Ram:Inspector, what happened?

Inspector:Your sister has made the attacker caught, that too with his confession. There he is.

Inspector pointed towards a cell. Both brothers looked there to see a guy with anger growling eyes. They reciprocated the same with that guy.

Inspector:Before proceeding ahead for FIR your sister wanted you both to be present here.

Krish:Along with FIR we will file case against him.

Ram:Absolutely.

After completing formalities the trios and Aakash went out. Yadavi has wore a silent expression.

Krish:Aakash, how all these took place? Please explain. Because someone has pledged to be silent and maintain secrecy.

His anger was evident in his voice. Yadavi stared at him to observe his seriousness. He also stared back at her, and then ignored making her go back to her previous expression.

Aakash:It would gonna be a long  narration.

Ram and Krish:You just narrate.

Aakash:Yesterday at midnight Yadavi called me. I became bound to tell her everything on swear of her friendship towards me. Then....................

Flashback:

Yadavi:Aakash, he needs to be caught.

Aakash:You are right. But we don't have any strong evidence against him as Parth and you didn't see him during the time of attack. Moreover he would have gone underground till now.

Yadavi:I have plan to caught him red handed.

Aakash:What is that?

She explained the plan to him.

Aakash:But there's risk.

Yadavi:I am not afraid of that. You just tell me that are you with me in this plan or not?