(61) A RESTLESS EVENING

Continuation:

Parth and Yadavi went outside. After coming out Yadavi bursted into laughter making Parth surprised.

Parth:Why are you laughing, Subhi?

Yadavi:I am laughing over the expression of that girl when we are leaving from hall. By the way your idea was too nice.

Parth:My idea! About which idea are you saying?

Yadavi:When you told that we shouldn't be in hall as we aren't valentines then i got the idea of came outside with you.

Parth:It means you don't have any toothache!

Yadavi:(Giggling) Yes, i was just irritated with that girl. She was continuously staring at you with a different kind of intention.

Parth:The girl was looking at me. So why you felt irritated?

He asked in a teasing tone as he was enjoying her expressions when she was saying about that girl. A cute anger on her nose was making her creamy skin a bit reddish which can be simply a reason of adoration, adoration with love, adoration by being lost.

Yadavi:I

Yadavi:I...... I felt......... Felt irritated because her stare was passing through my seat as i was sitting beside you na! That's why.

Her stammering was signifying that she lied. But he didn't argue over that. Instead of that he thought to add more factors to felicitate her angry mode, making his moments mesmerised, making that his effort of earning an unbeatable shield for rest of the miseries of life.

Parth:By the way with which intention she was staring at me?

Yadavi:With a bad intention.

Parth:Which kind of bad intention?

Yadavi:Means........ Means she was looking at you like a five year old child looks for extra ice cream.

Parth:Awwww! It means she was staring at me with innocence.

He was giggling internally after looking at her nostrils swallowing out of anger. Finally he gave up, and laughed loudly. She realized his action, and started beating his back.