(9)INATTENTIVE OR LOST

At Night: (In Parth's room)

He sat on his bed all lost by holding a pillow to himself. His eyes had disconnected themselves from their surroundings. They were all lost in imagination of that girl for whom unexpected feelings has come to his heart for the first time. Despite of numerous trials he couldn't be able to sent back the thoughts of that girl from his heart. At last he has surrendered himself in front of his heart's stubbornness to remain merged in the world of dream of that girl.

Supriya came to his room, and after witnessing the lost condition of parth she smirked. She snapped her fingers in front of his eyes, but didn't get response. Then she put her hand on his shoulder, and shook him. Still no change in his condition.

At last she snatched the pillow which parth was holding to himself with full force. Parth fell down from bed, and Supriya giggled. Parth got up from ground, and gave a sheepish smile to Supriya. Because he knew what would take place next.

Supriya:So, what's going on, my charming champ?

Parth:What bhabhi? I was just taking rest.

Supriya:Taking rest by getting lost!

Parth:Bhabhi! What are u saying?

Supriya: You can figure out the mentality of your clients from their simple gesture in business. But here you aren't getting my saying. It's unbelievable Parth.

Parth:Bhabhi! What are you saying? I was just a bit inattentive. Nothing else.

Supriya:(Smirking)Your state was a level up than being inattentive.

Parth:Bhabhi! You are here to tease me!

Supriya:Aree no! You Karan bhai wants you. That's why I am here.

Parth:Bhabhi! Because of your teasing bhai had to wait for me.

Supriya:It's not because of me. It's because of you only.

Parth:How? If you had told me before then it would haven't happened.

Supriya:Why were you lost? That caught my attention first. Then after not getting response from you, I got curious about it. Then after noticing your behavior, I got doubt. So I was asking you for clearance. Now say where's my fault?

Parth:(Joining his hands dramatically) It's all my fault, Bhabhi. Now can I go to Karan bhai?

Supriya:For sure. You are saying like I have stopped you from going to your bhai.

Parth left the room while face palming to himself mentally. He reached to Karan's room, and knocked.

Karan:Parth! Come

Karan:Parth! Come. I was waiting for you.

Parth: Sorry, Bhai. Actually I got trapped in the questions of bhabhi.

Karan:It's not any new phenomenon. But what question was that which made my witty Parth got trap for a long time?

Hearing this from Karan an uncontrollable slight blush appeared on the face of Parth. It's his good luck that Karan wasn't that much expert to figure that out.

Parth: Nothing, Bhai. You say for which matter you were looking for me?

Karan:Oh! Yes. Our project of collaboration with Prajapati empire earned high fame and great success. Tomorrow there's a get together celebration and dinner at hotel "Blue Lotus" for this. We all have to be there Parth. I was searching you to inform about this. Your presence is mostly needed as you have handled and supervised that project from our side singlehandedly.

Parth:Don't worry, Bhai. I will be there.

At that time they heard a voice of alerting to come for dinner fast and,

Both:(In unison) we're coming, Maa.

So readers, here's the next update

What's your opinion about banter of Supriya and Parth?

What are you all guessing for next?

In this short update is there anything which you liked?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

RADHE RADHE 🙏