(57) AFFECTS OF HIS ADDRESSING

Continuation:

Party time went very hard for both Parth and Yadavi. There was havoc in Parth's heart after Yadavi's performance with Aakash. On the other hand Yadavi was hurt for Parth's addressing. No doubt that there was no sarcasm in his addressing. But she was sad that he called her by real name for first time as her happiness was habituated with his addressing as Subhi to her.

After party finished the departure started. Guests departed to their respective places. Yadavi had a hope that before leaving she may get a glimpse of Parth. But that went in vain. It's so normal also. After all the closeness of his love with someone else gripped his heart. The joyous vibes of party was jammed for him with the barrier named jealousy.

In Yadavi's Room:

She was shedding tears and sniffing occasionally. She had experienced Parth's ignorance. First he used to ignore her existance. But today her emotions failed to get his attention. That wasn't letting her calm.

Her POV:

Did Parth never realise my happiness behind the name with which he called me for first time, at our first meeting? He was always cheerful while calling me Subhi. Nowadays he was a bit calm towards me in response. But today his reciprocation was cold. One thing is confirmed that he was in bad mood. But why? What has happened? Whether the issue had connection with party or was it something else? I know that he can never hurt me. He would have bursted out before a long if he had wished to due to the severity of tension. So his words aren't intentional.

POV ends

After consoling herself like this she went to sleep. Next morning when she woke up she was feeling heaviness on her body. Even it was seeming difficult for her to move an inch. Krish as usual came to wake her up. But her unclear growling sounds made his worried. He called others from downstairs.

In short all members of family and doctor came to her. Doctor told that her BP is high cause of certain anxiety. Along with medicines he prescribed a stress free environment for her.

In Parth's Room:

Parth was reading business corner of newspaper. His phone rang. After watching unknown number he became sure that who's going to grace his morning. He picked up the call.

Unknown person: Well done, Parth. You did a splendid job.

Parth: About what are you saying?

Unknown person: I told you to hurt Yadavi in party. You did that well.

Parth: I thought you would say me to be harsh with her. But you are satisfied with my mere ignorance towards her!

Unknown person: She's not that much strong enough that you need to do any effort to break her. She's such a dramebaaz that she always show off her maturity to be praised around.

Parth thought to provoke the unknown person. So that truth can come out, or he could get a clue at least.

Parth: She's sensitive. But seems like you don't have any sense to recognize that.

Unknown person: like others your blind for her is saying this. You don't know her well.

Parth: As if you know her well!

Unknown person: I failed to know her at first. That's why came to know her well afterwards.

The unknown person was inattentive to said this. Parth felt that. But he could proceed ahead in bringing the truth to light phone got disconnect from other side.

Parth: (To himself) It's the first time that i was interested to interact. But he cut the call.

He huffed, and resumed his work.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏