(19)SORRY

It's the next day, and as usual it was passing normally. Parth was having so much work load. So he has skipped his lunch. He was checking files in his cabin being fully engrossed. Just then Karan entered there.

Karan:Why you skipped your lunch, Parth?

Parth:There are pile of files to check bhai. Need to finish all before seven.

Karan:It's ok, Parth. But no reason can be valid to ignore health, nd if you can't complete it before seven then what's the big deal?

Parth:Bhai, I need to pick up Ashmi and children from Krish's house.

Karan:Yes, I know. But what problem would be there if you reach a little late?

Getting this question from Karan, Parth remained silent as he can't disclose the actual reason of his restlessness to meet Yadavi, and eagerness to have a little time with her. After silence of sometimes,

Karan:Ok, come have lunch.

Parth:It's really ok, Bhai.

Karan:Come on, Yaar. Not for yourself but for me. If your bhabhi will know that I let u remain empty stomach then she won't spare me.

Parth:So you are here not out of concern for me. You are here to save yourself from scolding of bhabhi!

Karan:Aree! Nothing like that. I have special gratitude for you.

Parth:But why?

Karan:Because you have given your bhabhi an excuse to remain busy. That's why I am not bothered with her tantrums much nowadays.

Parth:About which excuse are you saying, Bhai?

Karan:The excuse is that reason of yours unbeatable spirit to finish your work before seven.

Saying this he gave a teasing smirk which exclusive authority was belonging to Supriya till now. Parth smiled embarrassedly. Then they left for lunch.

In evening: (At Yadavi's house)

Parth reached there. As usual Vikash and Vishesh were with Yadavi. They were playing with Yadavi by blindfolded her. They all came out of room. Parth was noticing all these from hall. Parth excused himself from Suhana and Ashmi. He went upstairs.

He was watching all just from a little distance from them. Suddenly Yadavi stumbled because she collided with a table. But Parth hold her immediately to manage her steps. Yadavi opened her blindfold, and saw herself in arms of Parth. But the eye lock broke by the giggling of Vikash and Vishesh.

Vikash:Chahu, now you will continue the game.

Parth:Me? But why? Your sweetu di hasn't caught me.

Vishesh:But she's the reason for whom you entered in the game, and being caught. We don't know anything. You have to proceed the game now.

Before he could protest they started chanting please continuously. So he got agree. They went back to room, and Yadavi blindfolded Parth. The game started. At a moment Parth was about to caught Vikash by bending down, but he escaped; Parth lost his balance, and fall on the couch with a thud. He opened the blindfold immediately; saw children were laughing, and Yadavi was giving an apologetic look to him while holding the same snow white teddy which Parth has made reach to her.

Yadavi:Sorry, don't mind please.

Parth:Subhi, you let me fall!

Yadavi:Don't have any other option. How can I save both of you at the same time?

Parth:Both means?

Yadavi:You and my Snowy.

Parth:Now who's this snowy? Here only we four are present.

Yadavi:(Showing him the teddy) Areee! This is my Snowy.

Parth:(Getting up from couch) Then what's it's trouble?

Yadavi:You are going to fall on my Snowy. So I picked up my Snowy.

Parth:(Surprising look) I have saved you from falling just before few minutes ago, and you let me fall for your Snowy!

Yadavi:You fell on couch na!

Parth: (With little sadness) So what? I got fell na!

Before they could continue Suhana came to call Parth, and left with children. Before going Parth turned back, and saw Yadavi was gesturing sorry by holding her one ear as with other one she held the teddy.

Parth:Saying sorry, that too holding one ear Subhi!

Then she placed the teddy on bed, and held both her ears. Parth turned his face to suppress his melting on cuteness of Yadavi. He turned again, and

Parth:(With a normal expression) Bye, Subhi. See you tomorrow.

Then left from there by leaving a confused and disappointed Yadavi behind.

So readers, here's the next update

So how many teddy lovers are here?

What's your guess about Parth's normal expression despite of apologizing of Yadavi?

Is there any fact which you liked?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏