(35) CURIOSITY OF GIFT

Continuation:

After party all guests left, and everyone retired to their rooms to have rest. Yadavi was admiring the gifts of her birthday which were placing all over the couch and the table nearby. She thought to unwrap some gifts as she wasn't feeling sleepy. She unwrapped some gifts and found them splendid. But still those gifts couldn't make her heart dance with happiness. She decided then to go to sleep.

She was going to put her phone on charge. Suddenly she remembered something, and went back towards the gifts.

Yadavi's POV:

I didn't check Parth's gift till now. I was upset with him. So, he would have brought something different from others. Because he needs to present me, and at the same time needs to persuade me also.

POV Ends

She started unwrapping Parth's gift. That gift was an eye catching showpiece of natural scenery. The waterfall present inside it was so worthy to be lost in it. While holding the gift in hands Yadavi was having a smile plastered on her face.

"It's so beautiful. Indeed Parth has a nice choice." Yadavi whispered to herself smilingly.

Then she saw a card, and started reading.

Content of that card:

Subhi,

Many many happy returns of the day. According to decency I should say sorry to you first before wishing you. But I thought to give priority to your special day rather than my mistake which has made you upset.

I know my deed has hurt you. I should haven't slept in between chatting. I should have informed you. But your GOS (Goddess of sleep) embraced me. I am guilty and asking sorry wholeheartedly. Please forgive me, subhi.

Yours Ladla

Yadavi ended her reading.

"Ladla!" Yadavi exclamied.

She checked time. It was eleven already. She thought to call Parth. But then thought not to disturb him as he would have slept till now. There was conflict inside her regarding call him or not. All last her calmness gave up in front of her curiosity to know about her answers from Parth.

She dialed his number. Parth received the call in no time.

Yadavi:Hlo, Parth. Are you still awake?

Parth:Yes, Subhi.

Yadavi:Aren't you tired, Parth?

Parth:Actually I am doing an important work.

Yadavi:May I know about that?

Parth:I was regretting for my mistake of making you upset yesterday. Don't take seriously. It's just a kidding.

He said, and started to laugh.

Yadavi:Very funny. I am sorry to disturb your regretting. Bye.

Parth:Listen, Subhi Subhi