(21)OUTDATED TRICK

At night: (Yadavi's room)

She was sitting with sadness on her face.

Her POV:

Why Parth didn't forgive me? Nothing that much severe incident has happened. I said sorry to him twice. But still he is reluctant to give forgiveness. Somehow he is dragging the issue. But still I am feeling guilty; because he has helped me during the accident, and has saved me from falling down also. I should try again in a new and better way, to pursue him.

In Parth's room:

As usual he was writing diary. But his face was depicting the clear presence of guilt and restlessness.

His writing:

Today Subhi was in front of me all time. But I couldn't get her time. Shri bhabhi caught my desperation regarding Subhi through my stare. I didn't want to face the exclusive traits of Supriya bhabhi again which is reserved only for me. So in order to distract her, I asked about her and Krish's love story.

After knowing about their love from childhood I became surprised, and asked a question about maturity of love related to time. But got amused by Subhi's answer. Really she's befitting with the definition which Vikash has said that. Childish heart with matured mind.

During our departure Subhi has asked sorry again. But I said no in name of teasing. I would have disclosed the truth, but due to compelling of situation, I had to left. Till now also the sadness of her face has it's existence in form of bothering, restlessness and guilt inside me. Bothering about her mentality and impact of that on her mental peace. Restlessness about talking with her, and make clear everything. Guilt about my playful teasing which dragged the matter far away somehow.

I have called her also. But she didn't answered my call.

Flashback:

Flashback:

After return from Yadavi's house, Parth has gone to Ashmi's room to get Yadavi's number from her with an excuse of getting her phone for sometimes. But she wasn't there. He searched for her. At last Vishesh said that she was in his (Parth's) parents' room. Parth stood outside of room; saw Ashmi was talking happily with Prakash (Father of Parth) and Prachi (Mother of Parth), and was getting their pamper. He waited nearly half an hour for coming out of Ashmi. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder, and turned back to see Yash (Elder brother Parth but younger to Karan)

Yash:What happened, Parth? What are you doing here outside of mom and dad's room by hiding your self?

Parth: Nothing, Bhai. I was just admiring Ashmi's bonding with mom and dad.

Before Yash could say anything Karan came.

Karan:Were you admiring their bonding? But the way you were peeping into the room impatiently, face palming, closing ur eyes with irritation, kicking your feet on ground, they aren't symptoms of admiring anything.

Hearing this Yash looked at Parth astonishingly as he hasn't noticed a single thing which Karan said. Parth was cursing the moment of beginning of his day.

Yash:Bhai, when these things occurred? I have seen him just looking towards room.

Karan:Areee! Yash you came just now. But I was noticing his each move from the time he came here.

Parth:Karan bhai, means you were spying on me. Let me tell it to bha

He was going to say, but stopped realising that complaining to Supriya in this matter won't help him in any way.

Karan:Why you stopped? You were about to take your bhabhi's name na? So go, and tell her. Make my work easier that too through her.

Saying this he laughed, and Parth gave a fake angry look. But Yash was all confused in between their talking.

Yash:Bhai, what are you saying? I can't get anything. Your which work would be easier through bhabhi by Parth's complaining? Why Parth is hesitated to complain about you?

Karan:Areee! My naive bro, now our little bro has an another world about which he wants to keep all of us ignorant.

Yash:Another world means?

Karan:The world where we get the peace and pleasure of another level by being lost.

Yash:How can we get peace by being lost in a strange place, Bhai?

Karan face palmed by hearing this.

Parth:Karan bhai, don't exaggerate the matter. I have many things to say bhabhi in my own way.

Karan saw Prakash, Prachi and Ashmi was coming towards them. So,

Karan:(Dramatically)Achha! But why would you do this? What benefit would you get by troubling me?

Parth: Because you are my elder bro. You should have all sweet and sour experience of your this position. These are the memories which can fight with loneliness if any day it comes to us. These memories may be like small earthen lamps before darkness, but can surely win against loneliness.

Saying this he hugged Karan. Karan was all surprised because he wished to get scolding for Parth from Prachi. But that didn't happen. Then they all left for dinner. Before going Parth turned to give Karan "It's an outdated trick" like look.

Flash back ended

It's the grace of Diksha bhabhi that she called Ashmi in hurry. That's why she left her phone on dining table for sometimes, and I got her phone. Otherwise getting cell number of Yadavi would never have been possible. I called her. But she didn't receive. Now I don't have other option except waiting to meet her again tomorrow.

He finished his writing. Kept that diary safely in drawer, and went to sleep.

So readers, here's the next update

Is there anything do you like in this update?

Any guess for next proceedings?

Give your response according to your heart nd conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏