(17)AMUSEMENT OF BRIEF DEFINITION

Continuation:

At night (In Parth's room)

He was sitting on a chair of his balcony. Stars were sparkling in the night sky brightly giving challenge to the adoration of every eye sight to returning back from them. The momentarily appearance of moon in sky was making the environment an enjoyable one.

Parth was staring at the hanky used by Yadavi. As usual he was all lost in reliving the moments which are not less than magical for him. He got back to reality when he felt shaking on his shoulder by a little hand. That hand belongs to his nephew Vikash.

Vikash:Chachu, where have you lost?

Parth:No where, Vikash. But why are you here?

Vikash:Came to call you for dinner. Actually mumma was coming to call you. But I stopped her in between, and came here to call you.

Parth left a sigh of relief in imagining what could have happened after Supriya's arrival there.

Parth:(Pulling his cheeks) Thanks, my little saviour.

Vikash:Thanks for what, Chahu?

Parth:Thanks for this grace.

Vikash:Which kind of grace, Chachu?

Parth:Children are representative of God. When they comes, the direct grace of God also comes with them, Senior champ which I need specially in these days.

Vikash:Oh! Understood, Chachu. But you say always do good deeds. God will bless you with his grace automatically. Now why do you need direct grace of God? That too specially? Aren't you giving your 100% in performance? Is there any pressure bothering you? Or some where your intelligence got stuck in the puzzles of problems?

Hearing this much question from Vikash Parth mentally face palmed, and regretted for calling him as his saviour.

Parth(In mind):I thought he is my saviour. But he's son of Supriya bhabhi. Has got all her traits fully. Difference is this she ask me questions in teasing, and he is asking me in Innocence or in curiosity or in ignorance. Ok, whatever it is.

Vikash:Chachu, again lost! Don't worry God will bless you for your this project also, and you will get success like always.

Parth:(caressing his cheeks) Love you, Senior champ. Anyways how was your first day of practice?

Vikash:Went all fine, Chachu. Sweetu di is so friendly and nice. Her sayings are so sweet. In briefly she's person with childish heart and matured mind.

Parth was amused by hearing the brief description about her personality.

Parth:(In trance) Childish heart and matured mind!

He could have gone to more depth of his amusement. But then he heard voice of Ashmi near door of his room to come fast for dinner. Then he left with Vikash.

 Then he left with Vikash

Next day:

In Yadavi's room:

She was making her hairs in front of mirror. Krish came there with a disappointed face.

Yadavi:What happened, Bro?

Krish:You have to postpone your going to temple, Piddi.

Yadavi:Whattt? Why?

Krish:I can't go with you as I have to reach office a little early today because bhai has go with bhabhi maa for her monthly check up.

Yadavi:But what's so urgent, Bro?

Krish:Nothing such big. Just a issue of clients.

Yadavi:But today is monday, and it would be the first time that I won't go to Bholenaath (Lord Shiva) .

Krish:Don't worry, Piddi. I will come early in evening, and would take you to temple. You can witness the evening veneration.

Yadavi:Ok, bro.

Krish:You finish your practice class a bit earlier today. I will come to pick you up, and we will leave.

Yadavi:Yes, Bro. For sure.

Then Krish left from there after giving a loving caress on her hairs.

So readers, here's the next part

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as offering to you in name all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏