59

Weeks after, the whole of Hogwarts is already preparing for the upcoming important event that the 7th year will have. Their graduation moment. Draven and Hermione both helped in the preparations since they were the Head Boy and Head Girl of the school.

Draven was at the owlery and just sent a letter to the Grangers. It was a letter for them, and he hopes that they would read it. Draco came walking and saw an owl fly away, with a letter clutched in its claws.

"You sent them a letter?" He asked his brother.

"Yeah." Draven nodded and smiled. "Don't worry, I did what I have to do."

Draco saw his brother's face fall a bit. He knew that he was just trying to hide what he truly feels but he cannot fool his brother. Draco Malfoy knows, and he understands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draven was not in his usual self the moment he stepped back again into Hogwarts after he and Draco were both called in to come home. It was weeks ago, but he couldn't believe how he managed to conceal everything. He was bothered, and he was worried. He hid the pain he is suffering from his brother, Theo, and especially Hermione. He doesn't want to make them worry about him. He would always cry at night, remembering that scene in his head...

FLASHBACK...

Lucius kept on hitting Draven with his cane. Blood oozes from his son's head but he's not showing any mercy.

"Crucio!" Lucius conjured as Draven writhed in pain.

"AAAAHHHHH..." Draven bellowed in pain as the curse seeps through his body like it was a burning sensation. Like he was burning alive. The pain throbs his whole body as his father kept on banging his body with his cane.

"You dare to defy me! Your father! Just for that filthy Mudblood!" Lucius raged as he pointed his wand at Draven again "Crucio!"

Narcissa was hearing his son pleads and wails. She can't do anything... She can't argue with his husband... She tried to stop him but she knows Lucius is vile.

"I... love...her." Draven painfully said as he felt a metallic liquid flow from his mouth and head. He endured a lot of injuries from this heinous torture by his father. But he still told his vile father that he loves her. Draven is willing to go through this pain he is experiencing right now. Hell, he would gladly face every punch, every curse, and every slash of his shitty father, all for Hermione Granger.

"IDIOT! YOU ARE NOT MY SON!" Lucius gave a hard slash on Draven's head. "You love her!? YOU LOVE A MUDBLOOD!? A DISGRACE IN OUR FAMILY NAME! IN OUR WORLD! YOU LOVE HER!?"

"I... Don't fucking care about... You or your fucking pureblood beliefs..." Draven spat out some blood from his mouth, panting his breath from all the torture he felt. "I regret that I'm a pureblood, and I'm your son! I WISH THAT YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER! I FUCKING HATE YOU!"