57

Weeks passed after the cup, and it was the busiest time for all the 7th years. Projects and quizzes from every professor are being assigned since in a few weeks, they will be taking the N.E.W.Ts. It was 2 weeks before Draven and Draco's birthday on June 5th and since they are graduating students, their schedule is way ahead of the other years, except for the 5th year students who will also be taking O.W.Ls before them.

Draven and Hermione were always studying together, whether at the library, or the Black Lake. They would also do projects together at the Astronomy tower every night. They may not have proper dates, or even had quality time for their personal lives together, they considered these study sessions as moments where the two of them can be together privately. Draven enjoyed Hermione's teaching and Hermione enjoyed Draven's light mood in their every study session.

"Hey, you got this one wrong, love." Hermione pointed to one of Draven's answers to her made-up quiz.

"Huh? Really?" Draven sat up straight and checked out his notes. It was already evening, and they were studying up at the Astronomy tower. "Oh, I got confused a bit."

"It's fine..." She said to him and then pulled him again for her to cuddle. "Let's rest for a while. We've been studying for hours."

"Hermione Jean Granger? Resting in the middle of studying? This is not you, love." He jested. "Who are you and what have you done with Hermione Granger?"

"Don't be silly, love." She pushed him playfully and laughed.

"Or maybe... You are just making up excuses just to cuddle me, hm?" The Malfoy boy raised his eyebrow, looking at her.

"Maybe..." She snuggled closer to him. "Can we sleep here?"

"You know that's not allowed, right? Professor Sinistra might come up here early." He stroked her hair and kissed it. "But I think a few minutes won't hurt."

A few minutes... but it felt like forever with her. Draven remembered what she said in her sleep last time, and maybe someday... He would finally have the courage to ask her hand in marriage. A lifetime commitment and he already found someone to be with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"God, I hope I passed that. It was nastily exhausting!" Ron groaned as they all went out of the classrooms.

"It was called Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Test, Ronald. It is nastily exhausting." Harry proved his point to him.

"It was hard," Hermione said which made the two Gryffindor boys look at her.

"It was the first time we heard the Hermione Granger, said that the exam was hard," Harry spoke and looked at Ron who seemed to be feeling down. "Hey, Ron?"

"If Hermione said that the test was hard... And she's the brightest one in school. Then what about me? What about my score...? Oh, bloody hell, maybe I'll just tell Fred and George if they can hire me to be their salesman." Ron said to them.