2

After that day, Hermione went back on not noticing Draven. Like they were strangers back again. Draven, on the other hand, was a bit confused about what was happening. Think that Hermione was alright with him, she even slept on his shoulder, and she woke up when the clock struck 6. She quickly said thank you to him and ran away. He would've walked her to their common room.

"I thought you and Granger had this proper conversation last time. Why is she acting like she doesn't know you again?" Theo asked Draven, who is busy sketching something. "Hey, are you listening?"

"He's not listening whenever he's sketching, Theo," Draco said and looked at his brother who keeps on drawing something.

Draven is a good artist. He knows how to draw, and he loves drawing a lot.

"No way..." Theo sat beside Draven and looked at what he was doing. "Are you drawing Granger?"

Draven quickly shoves some bread in Theo's mouth before the entire hall hears. "You're seriously going to declare it to the whole school, Nott?"

Theo shook his head and looked at the Gryffindor trio, who seemed to not hear him. After a few moments, Draven closed his sketch pad and started to open his book. They have a quiz in Transfiguration later. He even took up Ancient Runes as his extracurricular class since it's Hermione's favorite subject. And he wanted it because there's no Theo, Draco, Harry, or Ron around them. Next year, they'll be taking their N.E.W.Ts though he already produced his own Patronus, and even some charms way back before. Draco doesn't know about it though. He's very talented when it comes to conjuring spells, that's one thing about him.

He tried to take a quick look at the Gryffindor girl, hoping that their eyes would meet... She didn't look back at him and went on walking with Harry and Ron outside the Great Hall.

"Better luck next time, bro." Draco playfully whispered but Draven just rolled his eyes.

"Girls, are hard to understand. Come on, one moment you are both on good terms, then the next day, you are now acting like strangers. It's fucking hard to read them." Draven huffed frustratedly. "Draco, tell me. Is Pansy like that?"

"Well... Kind of? One time, she's mad. Then later on she's clingy. I don't know, maybe they have on and off switches." Draco shrugged as they continue to walk on the corridor.

Draven is the Slytherin male prefect. He wore his badge on his robe, and doing his job... a bit seriously, but he knows that Granger is more serious when it comes to the job. Though he doesn't give minus points to the houses unless it's needed.

"Damn their switches. Granger... she's making me crazy." Draven said to them and went inside the class.

The Gryffindor trio is already there, as usual, and they are seated together. Harry – Ron – Hermione.

He sat behind the brown-haired girl, though sometimes he can't see the board because of her hair. He would just let it go, and let it be. To be honest, he enjoys the view.