12

Things went back to normal after that trip. Hermione and Draven grew closer, their remedial classes are always filled with laughter. If they're not in the library, you would see them walking together in the hallway, doing their prefect jobs. It's only the Great Hall that separates them, making Hermione be with her best friends, Harry and Ron while Draven sits with Theo and his twin brother, Draco. But even if they're not sitting together, there are small interactions that involve smiles and even chuckles between them. They would always share glances with every class as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Gryffindor vs Slytherin match today. Ginny was watching her best friend wear a red and gold sweater with Gryffindor's crest on its chest part and a green and white scarf that is Slytherin's colors.

"You are supporting 2 teams today, Hermione," Ginny said, stating the obvious. "Where's the loyalty?"

"My loyalty lies with my friends, Gin," Hermione told her, fixing her hair. "And besides, I still wear Gryffindor colors."

"But green and white suits you better." Ginny winked at her and she nudged Hermione a bit. "Harry and Ron seemed to notice your budding relationship with Draven. My brother, being a prat is acting... you know, jealous?"

"Why would he be jealous, Ginny?" Hermione looked at her once she finished fixing her hair. "I'm still friends with them."

Ginny, knowing Hermione was the smartest in class but not in this kind of conversation, only sighed and stood up. "Come on, the match is about to start."

The youngest Weasley knows that Draven likes Hermione, and Hermione feels the same as well but, she doesn't want to force the two of them to tell what they feel. For all she knows, they are just waiting for the right moment. And, the other conflict is... her brother Ron had developed fondness towards the bushy browned-haired girl.

In all honesty, she doesn't want his brother for Hermione. It's not that because she doesn't support him or anything but because she knew that Hermione won't be genuinely happy with him, unlike how Draven does to her. They may have a rocky relationship at first, but Ginny already saw it through the Malfoy boy. She remembered the twins' conversation way back in their 3rd year.

FLASHBACK...

Ginny Weasley was scouting for some books about Potions when she saw two boys talking in hushed voices. She instantly recognized that they were the Malfoy twins, his brother Ron told her to stay away from them since their family hates blood traitors, like their family.

But she can't help but admire the looks of Draven Malfoy. He's kind, and he even saw how he helped one Ravenclaw student in her year to go to Professor Flitwick's classroom, unlike his brother, Draco.

"Can't you just... forget those feelings you have for her?" Draco said to his brother. "You know Father wouldn't want that."

"She's my partner in Potions class. I just can't tell Professor Snape that I would want to change partner because I have this crush on her, and my father wouldn't want to know that secret." Draven blatantly said, not minding if anyone hears.