27

Monica Granger had a lovely time with Draven Malfoy. He was very much full of life, as Hermione was just looking at him the whole time he was there. But as a mother, she knew that something is going on between her daughter and this boy. Seeing how Draven makes Hermione laugh with his stories, and how he is respectful and kind to her already made him lovable in Monica's eyes.

While Hermione was upstairs, preparing herself since she said that she would want to take Draven somewhere, Monica took the chance to talk to Draven privately.

"Can I speak with you, Draven?" Mrs. Granger called him.

Draven felt a bit nervous from her tone, but he quickly flashed a smile. "Sure, Mrs. Granger."

Monica led Draven to their garden. "Thank you for making friends with my daughter."

"Your daughter is very lovable. And I don't think anyone wouldn't want to be her friend. She's brilliant in the school of course and she's adorable." Draven said to her. "She was raised very well."

"Thank you for those kind words, Draven," Monica said, flattered. "I saw how my daughter looks at you. And how you also look at her."

Draven stiffened a bit. He may be prepared to meet her parents, but he wasn't that prepared to finally out their relationship to them. He knew her parents' rules about dating and they were kind of early for a year.

"We're best friends. And we care for each other." He simply spoke and looked at Mrs. Granger. "And I promise that I will take of her always."

"That's the only thing I want to know." Monica patted Draven's shoulder. "Well, we should go back. Maybe Hermione's already waiting for us."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have never seen a large coaster that has crazy rails that make you spin around! That was so cool!" Draven exclaimed. "Then this large circle with compartments on it that lifts you! It's almost that you can see the whole city!"

Hermione and Draven just went to a theme park. It was his first time to see and experience that muggle made rides. There was this thing called roller coaster and Ferris wheel. There's also this ship that swings them back and forth. Hermione saw how Draven excitedly tried everything and the whole amusement park date was memorable.

"You're so happy today huh?" Hermione said, holding Draven's hand. "I'm happy that you liked this date."

"Like? Like is an understatement, love. I freaking loved it! This is so cool and I wanted to do this again!" He said kissing her hand.

They walked home together, talking about how memorable the day was. How they enjoyed the rides that they tried and how Draven was so eager to try it all.

They arrived at the Granger's and Draven knew that he'll be going home to Sirius right now. Before they parted ways, they shared a sweet kiss under the night sky.