29

"Hermione, Jasper will be with us going to the Great Hall," Ron said as she went down the stairs, with the things she needed for this year's first class. It was their final year and she needed to study hard. Also, being the Head Girl of the school is a big responsibility and she wanted to be a good role model for the students at school.

"Yeah. No problem since I'll be meeting Draven now at the hall." She said as Jasper went down with Harry.

"Your school's huge I should say. Much bigger than Ilvermorny." Jasper commented to Harry and their gaze went unto Hermione. "Hi there, Hermione. I suppose you'll be meeting Draven now?"

She nodded. "Yeah. I'll go ahead now. Have a great day, guys."

Hermione left the room to meet with Draven and the two Gryffindor boys quickly interrogated their newest member.

"You told us you know the Malfoy twins," Harry said to the new boy. "How did you know them?"

"Oh, they lived in Milan when they were kids, and I also lived there with my father for a while. Then just like that, we became instant friends. They're cool guys, especially Draven." Jasper said to them, then quickly realized something when he mentioned Draven but he shook his head lightly to avert his thoughts. "They are just being misunderstood because they are the son of Lucius Malfoy but they are very much different."

"You seem to know them a lot," Ron spoke.

"Yeah." Jasper nodded. "If you will have a chance to know them deeper, then you will realize that they are not bad people. Just misjudged."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draven was waiting for Hermione at the entrance of the Great Hall. When he finally saw the familiar figure, he quickly walked towards her.

"Hi," Draven said to her and kissed her on her hair.

"Hello." Hermione greeted him back. "You haven't eaten breakfast yet?"

Draven shook his head. "I was waiting for you. I want us to have breakfast together."

"Gryffindor's table or Slytherin's?" The bushy browned-haired girl asked.

"Your house." He smiled as their hands intertwined together and walked inside the hall.

On the Slytherin's table, Theo and Draco are both eating with Pansy who is Draco's girlfriend, Daphne, and the new girl, Celeste. They noticed Draven and Hermione walking together to the Gryffindor's table.

"Who's she?" Cel asked, curiously and looked at the bushy brunette girl who was with Draven.

"Oh... That's Granger, she's Draven's girlfriend." Theo said to her. "Hermione Granger, if you wanted her full name."