22

The sun rays hit Hermione's face as she squinted her eyes. She stretched her arms and yawned. Seeing that this is not her usual dormitory, she looked beside her and saw the slumbering state of her boyfriend. She gazed at him, admiring the facial features that she fell in love with. His white-blonde hair which is the Malfoy trademark, and for her is quite attractive. His eyes look stern but whenever she looks at them, she can see how it mesmerizes her. She loves it whenever he presses his nose to hers.

His lips tasted heaven. She unconsciously touched her lips, remembering the kiss they shared last night. It was passionate, and she liked it. She liked everything about Draven Malfoy.

Hermione never thought that she would fall for someone like him. It was not part of her plan while studying here at Hogwarts. She wanted to study hard, and prove to the Wizarding World that a Muggle-born can do something in their world. She will not give shame but instead, she'll be an inspiration for all. But Draven Malfoy came into her life, and she suddenly felt this emotion. She hated him, but she can't deny the fact that she finds him interesting ever since.

She lightly touched his face, tracing his every feature. She then remembered what he asked before.

"I wonder... Do you think we'll make sense?" She heard Draven ask her.

"Huh?" She asked him again, hoping he would repeat again the question but the Slytherin boy just shook his head.

"Nothing. Don't mind me..." He said to her.

"We make sense, love. We do." She whispered to him while he was still sleeping.

Hermione hugged him like she wasn't planning on letting go of him. Maybe that's how love works. She fell in love harder with him. She fell in love with him, and luckily, he was already there catching her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where have you been Mr. Malfoy?" Theodore asked, his hands are placed on his waists, like a mother scolding her child. "You didn't even leave a note at your bed."

"He's old enough, Nott. And please, cut the crap. You don't sound like a mother." Draco said while fixing his uniform. "I knew he was with Granger. I just hope they didn't shag to 'Salazar knows where'. Didn't you?"

Draven laughed and shook his head. "No, we didn't."

He remembered the moment he opened his eyes and saw the most beautiful girl beside him, and Salazar, he just wished that moment to be frozen in time. He thought it was all a dream, but no... It's real. Hermione Granger is the person he woke up with. She peppered him with kisses and he also did the same before they decided to finally go back to their common rooms. They don't even want to separate ways but they should do or else they would get caught.

Back in Hermione's dorm, she was wearing her robes as Ginny kept on making her talk about their night escapade.

"You didn't come back the whole night. Where were you?" Ginny asked her, but she seemed to know the answer. She just wanted Hermione to spill the tea.

"I was with Draven. We had a date. That's it." Hermione simply said, not fully telling what date it is just to piss the youngest Weasley. She loves it whenever she snaps at her and then forces her to tell her anything.

"Date? In the middle of the night? What kind of date would that be?" The ginger-haired girl asked, her eyes are perplexed. "Just tell it already, Mione."