43

It's Christmas day and Draven woke up beside Hermione who was sleeping soundly in his arms. He then took his time to fully appreciate this beautiful human being beside him today. She looks so ethereal, as she was slumbering peacefully. This is the view he always dreamed of seeing every time he wakes up. It was a perfect scene. Draven tucked some strands of her hair covering her face on her ears as he gently caressed her and gave a kiss on her forehead.

"Happy Christmas, love." He whispered and Hermione began to stir and stretch her arms. Rubbing her eyes, she saw Draven who was beside her.

She smiled and hugged him. "It's a lovely morning seeing you right here with me, love. Merry Christmas, too."

"Do you want our mornings to be like this every day?" He asked her. "Wait until I put a ring on your finger, then our morning will always be like this."

"Then I will wait for that moment, my Cielo." Hermione smiled.

Draven was about to lean when she quickly pushed him lightly. "What?"

"Morning breath!" She covered her mouth and Draven just chuckled at her. He suddenly swooped her back on her bed and kissed her lightly. "Draven!"

"You look cute when you blush like that." He joked and stood up to fix their bed. "I can't wait to help your parents prepare for later. I'm sure that Muggle Christmas is much better than how we spend it back home."

"Why? How do you spend Christmas with your family?" She asked him while folding the blanket they both used.

"Nothing. Like, we will have a normal day. I've never spent a Christmas celebration, not until last year with the Potters. It was fun, and Harry's parents were both welcoming." He said, remembering his last holidays with them. "Now, I'm spending it with you and I know that it'll be much more fun. Carolers are singing around since the day I've arrived, and they sang so well. Yesterday, we wrapped presents for your relatives and hung socks at your fireplace. I do want to use magic for the gift wrapping but I remember that your parents are both Muggles."

"We do have traditions here in the Muggle world, though I believe that it is almost the same as the one you do in the wizarding world," Hermione told him.

"Whether it's almost the same or not, it is special because I'm spending it with you." Draven hugged her from the back and kissed her cheek.

"Come on, love. Let's go down for breakfast now." She invited him.

They both smiled as they were walking down the stairs, and see Mr. and Mrs. Granger already sitting down at their dining table. Their breakfast started with morning greetings, and the plans they'll be doing for today. Mr. Granger said that some of their close relatives will arrive. He also asked Draven to help in fixing their garden, which the Malfoy boy agreed to do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------