51

Their dance was full of laughing, and some fun conversations while they were spinning and waltzing around. Until the Slytherin boy decided to rest their feet for a while since they enjoyed each other's dancing abilities.

"Love, is that Firewhiskey?" Hermione pointed at Jasper and Dean who were both drinking something from their glasses.

"It is Firewhiskey." Draven agreed. "Do you want to try one?"

"Well, I just wanted to know what it tastes like." She told him. "Though Butterbeer made me do some things I shouldn't be doing."

"Wind up, love. It's fine. And I'm here to assist you." He assured her as he quickly went to the drinks table and poured a little bit of the drink into a glass and gave it to her.

"Merlin's, it smells strong." Hermione scrunched her face as she scented the Firewhiskey onto her glass.

"Just gave you a little bit, so that you won't get too wasted. That drink hits home I tell you." Draven said which made her look at him knowingly. "What?"

"When did you have this drink?" She asked him. "It's like you've already taken this before, from how you describe it."

"Uh... Well..." He gulped. "Last year. I kind of drank with... with Theo and Draco."

"Last year? You were still underage at that time. Firewhiskeys are not allowed for 16 and below." Her Head Girl attitude is activated which made the Malfoy boy gulp in nervousness. "Ugh fine. It's done already."

"Yeah, it already happened love." He then scooted beside her. "Come on, relax."

Hermione eyed him and nodded. "Does it taste bad?"

"It's a bit more alcoholic than Butterbeer, but you can handle it. A tiny sip would do." Draven told her.

The Gryffindor girl was a bit hesitant, but she then took a little sip of the drink. She curled her upper lip in disgust. "You're right. That hits a spot."

"But you'll get used to it eventually." He said to her as they watch the couples and some of the students having the best time of their life.

After the ball, students started to pile out of the hall and since Hermione and Draven are both Head Girl and Head Boy, they are the ones who went out of the hall last to ensure that every student went back to their common rooms.

"Where do you want to go before we finally end this day?" Draven asked her.

"I want to go to the tower. See if there are any stars this Valentine's Day." Hermione replied which the Slytherin boy agreed to.

The Astronomy Tower is one of the best places to spend quality time. It is where the stars and the moon deeply connect with them, and it plays a huge part in their life. This is where Draven would sketch Hermione in his pad, and where he finally told her what he feels after hiding it for 6 years. This has been one of their special places, that for sure they will never forget.